Chapter 114

Chapter 114

w city.

After a month of trimming, here, it seems that everything is in order when the end of the world has not begun.

The traces of the zombies were almost cleaned up, and the streets were full of supernatural beings on duty.

They noticed Sheng Yunfei and Su Mo, two relatively unfamiliar faces, and sent someone over.

"If you want to go in, you need to register for the ability first."

The ability user on duty took out his notebook and asked without looking up:

"Name." They are already familiar with this process.

"Sheng Yunfei."

"Su Mo."

The two replied respectively.

"Ability?"

"No ability." Sheng Yunfei said lightly.

When the man on duty heard this, he raised his head in surprise, and stared at Sheng Yun Feiduo twice, because he was really curious about how an ordinary person without supernatural powers got here.

Thinking that when he came to W City, he had a narrow escape from death, and this person without supernatural powers came here safely.

The man didn't show his surprise too obviously, instead he asked Su Mo, "What's your ability?"

He didn't believe that this person didn't have any abilities either.

Su Mo said two words in a calm tone: "Water system,"

"Okay, you can go in." After listening to Su Mo's words, the man put away the notebook directly.

But Su Mo continued: "Fire and thunder abilities."

The man's hands froze suddenly, and he looked at Su Mo in astonishment.

Three series of supernatural powers, it is almost impossible to find a second one in the last days.

When Sheng Yunfei heard that it was time to enter, he took Su Mo in and walked in, leaving the supernatural beings on duty standing there blankly.

Suddenly regaining his senses, the man took out the communicator and immediately reported to his superior that there were three lines of supernatural beings.

After finishing the correspondence, the man felt incredible.

Seeing the background of Sheng Yunfei and Su Mo walking away, he couldn't help muttering: "A person with no abilities and a person with three-line abilities is really a strange combination." The news quickly spread to the base

.

"Three lines of abilities?"

Meng Yunkun repeated the news from the people below.

There was a young man sitting next to him. Hearing these words, the young man's eyes flickered slightly.

Could it be them?

"Xiao Ye, go and see what kind of person these three lines of supernatural beings are."

Meng Yunkun, also known as Meng's father, is the current top leader of W City. Before the end of the world, Meng Yunkun was the mayor of W.

Meng Zeye stood up, "Understood, Dad."

He guessed with almost 100% certainty that this person was Su Mo, and according to Sheng Yunfei's progress, they should have arrived in W City around this time.