Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Sheng Yunfei narrowed his eyes slightly, and said two slightly cold words from his pale lips:

    "Come here."

    His tone was low, a little angry, although he knew he shouldn't be angry.

    But what does it mean to leave when you see him? Does he look like a scourge?

    Obviously he didn't say anything.

    Hols turned around, hesitation flickered in his eyes, but he still walked to Sheng Yunfei's side and stood one meter away from him.

    As soon as the female worm saw Holes, she immediately saluted, "Hello, Major General Holes." Holes

    nodded slightly, and turned his eyes to Sheng Yunfei, his dark purple eyes slightly Chui, called softly:

    "The male lord."

    Hearing this address, the female was shocked instantly, and he never thought that the male worm beside him turned out to be the male lord of Major General Hals.

    Isn't that, this is His Royal Highness the Crown Prince.

    The female felt a little embarrassed for a moment, after all, he just wanted to win the favor of the male, but it turned out that this worm turned out to be the male leader of the major general, and he stopped thinking for a moment.

    He rubbed his nose and said in a humble voice,

    "Major General, I will not bother you and Your Highness the Crown Prince."

    After the female worm finished speaking, she disappeared immediately.

    Sheng Yunfei didn't notice the female's departure, all his attention was on the title just now.

    This was the first time he heard Holes call the hero, and he raised his eyebrows slightly.

    It didn't feel bad, the displeasure just now disappeared in an instant.

    And in his memory, this should be the first time Hals called this title.

    An inexplicable idea suddenly flashed in Hals' mind just now.

    So much so that he called the name that shouldn't be called, Hols knelt on the ground on one knee, he lowered his head slightly, and the broken hair on his forehead covered his eyes: "Please punish me, Your Highness."

    Sheng

    Yunfei's eyes There was a flash of surprise in the middle, and he was also curious that Hals was so conscious, knowing that he shouldn't come out with injuries.

    In the end, Halls continued:

    "I shouldn't be called Your Highness the Lord."

    Sheng Yunfei: ...

    he felt it was funny and distressed at the same time.

    Just a title will make the young man in front of him so cautious.

    Sheng Yunfei directly grabbed Halls' wrist and pulled him up.

    He leaned over, still holding Hals' wrist, and couldn't help rubbing it calmly.

    I don't know whether the warm exhalation was intentional or unintentional, and all of them fell on Hals' ears, causing a slight itchiness. Seeing that his earlobe was reddish, Sheng Yunfei said in a low voice: "It's for punishment,

    but It's not here."

    After all, in such a large crowd, a few bugs might appear occasionally, and Sheng Yunfei couldn't do anything about it.