Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    Pei Tianqi's body - paused, his eyes flickered - darkened, he lowered his head and replied almost without hesitation:

    "I don't know."

    He only knew that if he told the truth now, he would definitely not survive today.

    Sheng Yunfei smiled lightly, with a meaningful tone.

    "You don't know, do you?"

    He slightly hooked his lips towards Ming Su, raised his eyebrows lightly, and there was a deep meaning in his eyes.

    Almost instantly, Ming Su understood what he meant, and Ming Su said in a deep voice,

    "Continue."

    Those low-level ghosts continued to bite at Pei Tianqi, and his face continued to show a look of pain.

    But even so, Pei Tianqi still gritted his teeth and remained silent.

    Ming Su's eyes dimmed a bit.

    In the next second, Pei Tianqi only felt that his eyes were dark.

    When he opened his eyes for the first time, he actually went to another place.

    With flickering lights shining overhead, he stood up, trying to find the exit.

    But here turned out to be a place with no door at all, and all there was was a mirror, which reflected his entire body.

    He pretended to be calm and shouted here:

    "I really don't know anything."

    The only answer to him was his own echo.

    Suddenly, a small sound sounded, as if something had fallen to the ground.

    He looked down, and there was an eyeball.

    The bloody black pupils stared straight at him, and those eyes were so familiar to him.

    He raised his head suddenly, and found that there was only a blood hole on his face where the right eye was, dripping with blood.

    Severe pain also came, and he covered his eyes and screamed in pain.

    Pei Tianqi could only keep telling himself in his heart that all this was just an illusion.

    But as the left eyeball fell off, the pain intensified directly.

    The illusion may be false, but the pain is real.

    It was as if someone used a knife to gouge out his eyes alive.

    But even so, here he can still see everything in front of him.

    As the eyeball fell off, he watched as his fingers fell off one by one, as if they were cut off by something.

    Blood spewed out immediately, the so-called ten fingers connected to the heart, the feeling was so painful, and it was all under my watch, but there was no way to stop it.

    Pei Tianqi was in this process, and not long after he persisted, he completely collapsed.

    His face was pale, with beads of sweat on his forehead, he took a breath of cold air, and replied in a trembling tone:

    "I'll tell you everything."

    Almost as soon as he finished speaking, he immediately replied to reality.