Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    After visiting the military headquarters, Sheng Yunfei was tired.

    In fact, I just thought it was meaningless, and Sheng Yunfei was not used to being baptized by the eyes of other female insects from time to time, and didn't like this kind of attention.

    He went straight home with Halls.

    When the butler saw them coming in one after the other, his expression changed slightly, and he glanced at Holes twice as if he didn't see anything.

    Then he said: "Your Highness, Major General, you are back."

    Sheng Yunfei nodded, and casually ordered to the butler:

    "I'm hungry, let the worm prepare dinner."

    He didn't eat anything for almost an afternoon , I am really hungry now.

    Sheng Yunfei touched his stomach.

    The butler nodded quickly, turned around and left.

    The place where the original owner lives now is nicknamed the Prince's Mansion, but it is actually a small single-family villa.

    There are three floors in total, the third floor is a place for fitness and entertainment, the original owner lived on the second floor, and the first floor has a restaurant and a storage room.

    The room that Hals had been living in was transformed from a storage room, a storage room in the most remote corner of the villa.

    Sheng Yunfei walked upstairs, and as he walked, he found Hols behind him stopped at the stairs, full of hesitation, and did not follow.

    He beckoned towards Hols, and said in a flat voice, "Come up."

    Hols raised his head and looked at Sheng Yunfei standing on the stairs, with some hesitation in his eyes:

    "Your Highness, uh, Xiongzhu, you said before I'm not allowed to go up to the second floor."

    After speaking, Hals lowered his head.

    Sheng Yunfei gently supported his forehead, feeling that the original owner had left countless pits for him.

    He sighed softly.

    Looking down at Hols from a high position, watching the young man's hair whirling, some helplessness flashed across his eyes, but his tone was as domineering as the previous owner's: "I

    told you to come here and you come here, don't you think I don't care what I say now?" Have you used it?"

    His tone was low, and it sounded to Hals that Sheng Yunfei was about to get angry.

    A trace of panic flashed in Hols' dark purple eyes, he quickly shook his head, and replied in a low voice:

    "No, Lord."

    Sheng Yunfei turned around and continued walking up without saying anything.

    He believed that Halls would follow, after all, this worm has always been so "obedient".

    Obedient, Sheng Yunfei couldn't help but want to beat Ye Yunfei up again and again.

    Simply a scumbag.

    Sure enough, Halls followed, and he followed closely behind Sheng Yunfei.

    This is the first time Holes has gone up to the second floor. This place before was a restricted area for him.