Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Sheng Yunfei brought the packed things to the door of the Zhao Mansion, and at that time He Lianshu had already got on the horse.

    He raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at Helen Shu.

    My heart is really helpless for this person's stubbornness.

    I really don't want to show weakness at all.

    When He Lianshu looked at Sheng Yunfei, he looked away within a second.

    He looked at the distance naturally, as if there was no discomfort in his body, but secretly moved his sitting posture without any trace.

    "Let's go."

    He Lianshu's tone was calm, and the expression on his face remained unchanged.

    "His Royal Highness, wait for me."

    Hearing what Sheng Yunfei said, He Lianshu frowned, not knowing what this person was planning.

    But he didn't rush either.

    Zhao Anping happened to be standing on the side, Sheng Yunfei walked over directly, leaned over and whispered something in his ear.

    Zhao Anping was very grateful to He Lianshu and Sheng Yunfei for the smooth resolution of this plague, and of course he was happy to do it for him.

    After a while, Zhao Anping found someone to pull out a carriage.

    Follow Sheng Yunfei's instructions.

    Sheng Yunfei walked to He Lianshu's side, raised his head slightly and looked at the young man on horseback.

    The sunlight scattered on Helianshu's body, and the slender eyelashes cast a shadow, covering the other emotions in his eyes. The warm sunlight seemed to soften the indifference on the young man's face.

    Sheng Yunfei pretended to be weak and replied:

    "Your Highness, I feel a little unwell, can I take a carriage back to the capital?"

    He said respectfully, but he secretly grabbed He Lianshu's calf with his hand, and made dishonest movements on it .

    He Lianshu's eyes suddenly widened slightly, and then there were bursts of itching on his legs.

    I didn't expect this person to be so bold now, without any scruples at all.

    But the itching seemed to spread to his heart like this, he tried his best to control the indifference on his face, glanced at Sheng Yunfei, and then hummed lightly.

    Immediately afterwards, He Lianshu drove forward a little bit, avoiding Sheng Yunfei's hand without a trace.

    Sheng Yunfei withdrew his hand in an instant, but the faint smile on his face did not fall, and he replied in a serious voice: "

    Thank you Dian □ forgive me."

    He Lianshu snorted coldly on the surface, but his eyes But there was a little smile.

    Sure enough, Sheng Yunfei actually had the foresight.

    He Lianshu had just driven for an hour, his face turned slightly pale, there was a faint pain in his waist, and the discomfort under his body became more and more obvious.

    He never expected that his health would become so poor at this time.

    But according to He Lianshu's own temperament, how could he stop on his own initiative.