Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    In the study.

    He Lianshu was handling some official business there, while Sheng Yunfei was sitting on the side, holding his chin, looking at him seriously.

    It's like he can't get enough of it.

    If this posture is tired, Sheng Yunfei will change it, but in short, he will never leave Helianshu's eyes.

    Finally, Helen Shu couldn't bear it anymore.

    He knocked on the table with his hand, raised his eyes to look at Sheng Yunfei, and said helplessly,

    "Can you stop looking at me?"

    The man's eyes were so hot that He Lianshu had no intention of indulging in official duties, and couldn't help but focus Always running towards Sheng Yunfei.

    In particular, the air was still filled with the faint scent of faith that belonged to Sheng Yunfei, which made him even more restless.

    Sheng Yunfei raised his eyebrows, "Ashu, do you dislike me?"

    His fingertips touched his lips intentionally or unintentionally.

    Staring at the person in front of him, Sheng Yunfei's vision gradually brought some danger.

    Obviously there was still a faint smile on Sheng Yunfei's lips, but He Lianshu always felt a little bad.

    Especially this slightly familiar sight.

    It suddenly occurred to him that he was still very uncomfortable now.

    Seeing that He Lianshu didn't speak, Sheng Yunfei stood up and walked to He Lianshu's side.

    He Lianshu immediately became alert.

    Like a rabbit about to explode.

    Sheng Yunfei was suddenly amused by the thought in his bed.

    "No."

    When Sheng Yunfei's hand was about to fall on his shoulder, He Lianshu replied hastily.

    Because he was afraid that this person would lose control after a while, and he would be the one who suffered in the end.

    "I just want to say, don't you want to go back to the house and tell Xiao Shangshu that you are safe?"

    He Lianshu raised his eyes, looked at Sheng Yunfei and said, his expression was full of seriousness.

    After all, Sheng Yunfei was forcibly taken away yesterday, but there was a lot of commotion, and those people must have gone to tell Father Xiao about the situation.

    And combined with the letter he gave, He Lianshu felt that Xiao's father must not think of a good place.

    In addition to his original plan, he really wanted to deal with Sheng Yunfei.

    But who would have thought that in the end it would be that development.

    Of course, He Lianshu didn't want to admit it, he just wanted to divert Sheng Yunfei's attention.

    Sheng Yunfei paused when he heard Father Xiao.

    He said how it felt like he had forgotten something before, and it turned out to be this.

    Then he thought about why He Lianshu mentioned this, and he smiled helplessly.

    This man is real, he is not a scourge, and Sheng Yunfei also loves He Lianshu, so why would he deliberately make him feel uncomfortable.