Chapter 110

Chapter 110

Sheng Yunfei found a fairly clean room and put Su Mo on the bed.

The boy's face was a little pale, and his body temperature had already dropped to a certain level.

Sheng Yunfei was not too worried, after all, according to the laws of the novel, Su Mo's life should not be in danger.

Suddenly, Su Mo's body temperature gradually rose and became hotter and hotter. His cheeks were flushed, and beads of sweat gradually formed on his forehead, as if he was in a sea of ​​fire.

Sheng Yunfei frowned. Although he knew that nothing would happen, he was still a little worried:

"What's the situation now?"

The system quickly replied: "Don't worry about the host, he is stimulating the ability."

Sheng Yunfei brought the With a wet towel, he gently wiped the sweat from Su Mo's forehead.

Suddenly the boy's eyelashes trembled slightly, and Sheng Yunfei, who was at the side, immediately noticed it.

"Su Mo." He called softly, waiting for Su Mo to open his eyes.

Su Mo only felt that his whole body was immersed in flames, and there was a feeling in his head that it was about to burst, as if something was washing his memory, and something was gradually covered by this group of red flames.

He opened his eyes suddenly.

Seeing that Su Mo finally woke up, Sheng Yunfei breathed a sigh of relief, and a relaxed smile rose from the corner of his lips, but when he and Su Mo looked at each other, he obviously noticed something different.

There was no familiar warmth in those eyes, only a kind of strangeness to him, just like when they first met.

Even stranger than the first time.

Sure enough, he heard Su Mo ask, "Who are you?"

Seeing the defense and indifference in the young man's eyes, the smile on Sheng Yunfei's face faded, he twitched the corners of his mouth, and said a few words lightly:

"You Boy friend."

system:? ? ?

Su Mo:? ? ?

Sheng Yunfei really didn't expect Su Mo to arouse a supernatural power, and then aroused his memory.

The memory in Su Mo's mind now is still the previous memory, the memory when he never met him.

Su Mo was stunned for a second when he heard Sheng Yunfei's words, and he never expected that the person opposite would answer like this.

He frowned slightly: "You're lying to me."

Su Mo's tone was unusually affirmative. He felt that it was impossible for him to fall in love with his own personality, and his partner was still a boy, a boy with too ostentatious appearance.

After all, he has always kept his distance from such people.

Sheng Yunfei raised his eyebrows, and said in a frivolous tone, "If you don't believe me, you can verify it yourself."

He narrowed his eyes slightly, with some displeasure in his eyes, who would have thought that a single supernatural power could wipe out Su Mo's memory.

Everything seems to be equivalent to starting from scratch.

"Verification?" Su Mo had some doubts in his eyes.