Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    On the way back, Sheng Yunfei looked out the window, his consciousness drifted away.

    He saw the city surrounded by clouds and mist, the busy and crowded insects, and all the darkness was buried under these sunshines.

    And now finally have the opportunity to be gradually exposed to the eyes of the insects.

    Sheng Yunfei sometimes wondered if it was right for him to do so.

    He can completely ignore these things, but Sheng Yunfei feels that if he really wants to make Hals happy, it is to change the deformed system in this society.

    Although this is a small world, he is now living in this world, and all the worms are alive in front of him.

    Especially under those distorted rules he saw, the suppressed nature of the females.

    He felt that he should do something, not because he was great, nor how much he wanted to stand out, he just didn't want the world he and his youth lived in to eventually perish.

    While thinking this way, Sheng Yunfei suddenly felt a touch of warmth on his cheeks.

    He subconsciously raised his hand to hold it, and when he lowered his eyes, he saw Hals with pink fingertips, and then he held his hand tightly in his own. Sheng Yunfei turned his head to look, and bumped into the young Mo In the purple pupil.

    Those eyes were full of pity and self-blame.

    Hols looked at the hero next to him, saw the slight redness and swelling on his face, and couldn't help clenching his other hand beside him.

    No matter how you say it, this time it is his responsibility, he is the one who got the hero involved.

    "My lord, are you in pain?" Hals stared at the reddish patch, his tone full of distress.

    It must have hurt, after all, males are almost never treated like this.

    Halls couldn't help thinking in his heart.

    "Hiss, it really hurts."

    Sheng Yunfei deliberately held Hols's hand and covered his face and said, in fact, his tone was so relaxed that anyone with a discerning eye could see that he did it on purpose.

    But some worm thinks it's true.

    Halls pursed his lips, a little at a loss, he could only hold Sheng Yunfei's cheek carefully.

    At this moment, he suddenly wished that he was the one who was injured, not the worm on the other side.

    Seeing Hals' expression, Sheng Yunfei thought of what the worm was thinking there.

    Seeing that Hals was about to speak, Sheng Yunfei almost knew what the worm was going to say.

    It's nothing more than an apology or a plea for punishment.

    Sheng Yunfei first pressed his fingertips against the young man's lips, blocking what Hals wanted to say.

    He sighed helplessly:

    "I was joking with you just now, it doesn't hurt."

    After speaking, Sheng Yunfei paused: "But if it hits you, I will really hurt."

    Sheng Yunfei held Halls His hand was slowly placed on his chest, close to his heart.

    Halls listened to Sheng Yunfei's words in a daze, feeling the vibration from his fingertips and the warm touch.