Chapter 30

Arc 2
A

ncient Abo

Chapter 30

    Sheng Yunfei woke up from the darkness.

    The sudden bright light in front of his eyes made him blink involuntarily.

    The fingers seemed to have touched something inadvertently, the tentacles were filled with warmth and delicateness, and a depressive humming sounded in his ears.

    The voice made him feel something familiar.

    He snapped his eyes open.

    He met a handsome face directly, with eyebrows like distant mountains, eyes like stars, and lips like vermilion, with just the right strokes, he created a beautiful face.

    There was some surprise in Sheng Yunfei's eyes.

    At this time, the face of the person below was covered with a thin layer of red, and beads of sweat slid down the person's white skin little by little, and flowed into the slender neck.

    His clothes were half undressed, and the obscene clothes were pulled down to his chest, revealing his snow-white skin.

    A strong fragrance of peach blossoms filled the air. Every time he smelled it, Sheng Yunfei felt like his body was burning, and his desire became more and more intense.

    He wrinkled slightly, feeling that this place was very strange.

    Even though it's under someone else's body, so embarrassing.

    But when Sheng Yunfei and the people under him looked at each other, those beautiful peach blossom eyes were still reddish with a sense of chaos, but they were filled with a trace of coldness, like a cold pool in the abyss.

    Sheng Yunfei saw the coldness and ferocity in this man's eyes, as if he had done something heinous, and this man wanted to tear him into pieces.

    Feeling a chill all over his body, he quickly looked away.

    At this time, Sheng Yunfei realized that his hand had landed on this man's bare shoulder, the skin was touching, and the heat was transmitted from one source to another. On his shoulder, there was a peach blossom in full bloom.

    Sheng Yunfei couldn't help being a little dazed for a moment.

    But in the eyes of the people below him, Sheng Yunfei lost his mind.

    The man's eyes were even more cruel, and there was even a trace of despair.

    "Ding, welcome the host to the second world." The system's voice sounded in his mind.

    "Do you want to accept the plot transmission?"

    "Yes."

    Looking at the forbearing person below him, Sheng Yunfei nodded.

    This is a very ordinary and irregular time-travel article. The protagonist, Shou Yun Xize, traveled from modern times to ancient times, and came to an overhead dynasty.

    Jin Dynasty, although this dynasty has the same name as the dynasty in his memory, it is different from all the dynasties in his memory.

    The biggest difference is that of gender.

    There are two types of sex here, male and female, and under male and female, there are six genders: Heavenly Stem, Moderate and Earthly Kun.

    The point here is that there is no distinction between men and women, but only heaven and earth.