Chapter 22

Chapter 22 (Catching Bugs) (1)

    Just when Gu Yizhi uttered a word, Sheng Yunfei's cell phone rang suddenly.

    Gu Yizhi breathed a sigh of relief.

    "You, you answer the phone first."

    Seeing the young man's joyful and eager look, Sheng Yunfei wanted to laugh.

    How much he didn't want to say it.

    This call really didn't come at the right time, but there was no other way, after all, the best time had already been interrupted.

    He reluctantly put down his hand and took out his mobile phone. When he checked the caller ID, it turned out to be Father Lu.

    Now, he couldn't say anything more.

    Sheng Yunfei could only go outside to answer the phone.

    As soon as the phone was connected, Lu's father's familiar roar came to his face. This time, Sheng Yunfei had a memory and moved the phone away from his ears in advance.

    Tut tut.

    "Brat, why haven't you come back yet? Are you addicted to running away from home?" "

    And what happened to your consumption bill last time, please tell me clearly.

    " Very angry.

    What does it mean to sit at home and receive bills from heaven? This is it.

    It's okay to not think of his father, but when he thought of it just to pay the bill, how could Father Lu not be angry.

    Sheng Yunfei changed into a comfortable standing position, and said lazily:

    "Dad, didn't I tell you that I'm going to find you a daughter-in-law, and the money will be considered as your initial investment. "

    "You..." After Sheng Yunfei said this, Father Lu became even angrier.

    "Oh, don't be so fierce all the time, okay, next time my son doesn't answer your phone call, it depends on what you will do." Lu's mother advised from the side, and she directly snatched Lu's father's phone, hurriedly He asked her most concerned question: "Son, how is my daughter-in-law?"

    Father Lu rolled his eyes, and complained from the side: "With his appearance, he must be lying to you." "

    Mom, It's all my father's fault, in fact, your daughter-in-law almost had it just now, it was all because of this phone call, but now she is gone." Sheng Yunfei said in a pitiful tone.

    Sure enough, Lu's mother's voice came from over there saying Lu's father.

    A little smile appeared in Sheng Yunfei's eyes.

    In fact, the original owner's family atmosphere has always been very good. Although Lu's father is a little grumpy and loud, he is hard-spoken and soft-hearted. It is full of worry and love for Lu Feiran, but he has not been able to find a suitable way to express it.

    As for Lu's mother, she is also a very good person. Father Lu has always had a bad face and Mother Lu has always had a bad face. Because Lu Feiran was not in good health when he was a child, Mother Lu treated him better and loved him very much.

    It's a pity that Lu Feiran himself is too disappointing.

    Perhaps it was because of such parents that Lu Feiran made that wish.

    "Okay, okay, I won't let your dad make random phone calls in the future, but son, it's time for you to come back." Although Lu's mother didn't say she missed him, it was reflected in her tone.