Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Sheng Yunfei watched Gu Yizhi push away expressionlessly.

    Well, yes, I pushed open the door of the guest room.

    "I just tidied up the guest room yesterday. I wanted to put something in it, so I'll leave it to you."

    Gu Yizhi said to Sheng Yunfei as he walked in, but he couldn't help but look back when he found that he hadn't moved. , seeing him look a little strange.

    "What's wrong?" Gu Yizhi had some doubts in his eyes.

    Sheng Yunfei twitched the corners of his mouth, and replied: "It's okay."

    Originally, he was still thinking about what he would need to do if he and Gu Yizhi slept in the same bed, but now it's better, saving all these troubles.

    Alas, why did I tidy up one more guest room? How could it be such a coincidence? It would be great if he came a day earlier.

    Sheng Yunfei sighed softly, his slender eyelashes covered the disappointment in his eyes.

    Gu Yizhi nodded without thinking too much, and brought Sheng Yunfei a new set of quilt and sheets.

    When Sheng Yunfei said that Jiang Feifan asked him to live with him, Gu Yizhi was actually puzzled, because he thought that Jiang Feifan would not take the initiative to say that, because he knew that he didn't like living with others.

    But after thinking about it, Sheng Yunfei has no reason to lie, and Gu Yizhi thinks it is more convenient to live together.

    And it's nothing.

    If Jiang Feifei heard this, then he definitely wanted to grab Gu Yizhi's shoulder and question him loudly: "I was so tired back then that I wanted to stay here for one night, why didn't you let me. "

    It's a big double-standard scene.

    Sheng Yunfei didn't know that he had become a special case with Gu Yizhi.

    At night, it is quiet, the night is like ink, and the moon and stars are sparse.

    When it was time to take a shower at night, Sheng Yunfei realized that although he had come, he hadn't brought anything with him.

    His gaze involuntarily moved to the next door, it should be no problem to ask Gu Yizhi to borrow a piece of clothing.

    With this thought in his mind, his body reacted quickly and stood in front of Gu Yizhi's door.

    He raised his hand and tapped lightly.

    As a result, there was no movement inside, so he knocked vigorously again, but there was still no one, he hesitated, and finally pushed the door open.

    As a result, at this moment, he bumped into Gu Yizhi who had just come out of the bathroom.

    At this time, Gu Yizhi was only wearing a bath towel around his waist, revealing his fair upper body and straight white legs.

    As soon as Sheng Yunfei's eyes touched the two spots of blush on Gu Yizhi's body, his face immediately turned red.

    He forcibly fixed his gaze on Gu Yizhi's face.

    Perhaps it was because Gu Yizhi had just come out of the shower, his face was slightly flushed, his hair was limply attached to his forehead because of the water, and his eyes seemed to have a kind of tinge. Feeling wet, the whole person looks a lot immature.