Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    The smell of disinfectant filled the air.

    Surrounded by a piece of white, the sun filled the entire room.

    Sheng Yunfei looked at Halls who was lying on the hospital bed.

    The young man's face was so pale that it was almost transparent, only a little color was on the lips, but it was also very light.

    He gently held Halls' hand and sat on the edge of the bed, resting his chin on the other hand.

    Thoughts could not help drifting back to two days ago.

    Sheng Yunfei could hardly imagine how Hals was covered in blood at that time.

    Young people always like to be tidy, but this time the military uniform is full of bloodstains, their eyes are full of scarlet, their hair is disheveled and messy, with blood dripping down their pale cheeks.

    It was as if it dripped into Sheng Yunfei's heart like that, burning his heart, it hurt a lot.

    "Next time, I will definitely not let you go on an adventure alone."

    Sheng Yunfei said to himself, with the other hand caressing the young man's cheek, gently tracing his brow.

    He actually blamed himself for this matter.

    Two days had passed since Holes was discovered.

    That day, Sheng Yunfei and Fickman led the army to directly wipe out those supernatural beasts.

    He asked the rest of the worms to transport the energy stones to the Imperial City, while Sheng Yunfei took Halls directly to the Imperial City Hospital.

    Suddenly feeling that the fingertips of the young man in his hand moved, Sheng Yunfei immediately came back to his senses and looked at Halls.

    "Holes?"

    Sheng Yunfei couldn't help calling out in a low voice, he looked nervously at the bug on the bed, with some worry.

    According to the doctor, they were in a hurry when they sent the worms, and Holes's injury didn't hurt the vitals, but he lost too much blood, which led to coma and shock.

    But when he wakes up, it depends on his situation.

    Sheng Yunfei didn't want Hols to be no longer by his side when he woke up, so he stayed here all the time.

    But when he looked up and saw that the young man's eyes were still closed, he withdrew his gaze in disappointment.

    Sheng Yunfei couldn't help but buried his head in the young man's hand, and he closed his eyes.

    "Master."

    A small voice rang in his ear.

    Sheng Yunfei was so young that he almost thought he was hallucinating.

    He raised his head suddenly, and saw that Hals had opened his eyes and was looking at him tenderly, with a slight smile in his eyes.

    It was as if it was the same as when it was not injured before.

    Sheng Yunfei directly pressed the call button, and soon the doctor came in.

    He stood aside, watching the doctor examine Halls.

    After the examination, the doctor said:

    "There is nothing serious, you can recover after a few days of rest."