Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    "I don't, I don't know."

    Song Shuyu almost subconsciously replied when she saw the look in Song's mother's eyes.

    He shook his head in a panic.

    But that flash of guilty conscience was still captured by Song's mother.

    Song's mother never thought that Song Shuyu would really know Ye's mother.

    Then...

    she couldn't think about it.

    Song's mother closed her eyes forcefully, her eyes were full of disappointment.

    Although it wasn't his own, after all, he had raised it for so many years, and finally got such a result.

    Although Song's mother misunderstood Song Shuyu at this time, the so-called acquaintance he said was not the same as the acquaintance she imagined.

    But maybe that doesn't matter anymore.

    For Ye Yunfei, everyone may know very little.

    But everyone knows the young master of the Song family, Song Shuyu.

    "That is Mrs. Song."

    "It should be." "

    Then why do you call Ye Yunfei your son?" "

    You see they look so similar, they should be mother and son."

    Everyone was surprised.

    Although everyone is very familiar with the bloody plot in the wealthy family, they never thought that one day it would actually happen to them.

    Hearing Song Shuyu here, he was stunned.

    What does it mean that Ye Yunfei is his mother's son, isn't he born to Ye's mother?

    Sheng Yunfei watched Song Mu and Ye Mu tugging there, admiring the panic on Song Shuyu's face.

    Although he was the one who pushed this farce to its peak, now Sheng Yunfei suddenly lost interest in watching it.

    He finally backed out quietly.

    The whispers around her made Song's mother finally regain her senses.

    The so-called family ugliness cannot be publicized.

    And there are some things that are obviously impossible to explain clearly in a short while.

    "Come with me."

    Mother Song gave Song Shuyu a cold look, and then pulled Mother Ye forcefully to leave the encirclement.

    Only at this time did Mother Song realize that Sheng Yunfei, who was supposed to be standing behind her, had already disappeared.

    Mother Song's eyes dimmed a bit.

    She missed too much and found out too late.

    Sheng Yunfei just feels a little regretful now.

    It is a pity that the original owner could not see this scene with his own eyes.

    Ming Su came up from behind, quietly holding Sheng Yunfei's hand, without speaking.

    They walked along the path to the lake, and the clear water was rippled by the breeze.

    Ming Su hesitated for a moment, then glanced at Sheng Yunfei.