Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    When Sheng Yunfei opened the car door, he found that Gu Yizhi had already fallen asleep on the back of the chair.

    The sound of shallow breathing is especially noticeable in the silent night.

    Sheng Yunfei closed the car door gently, and turned his head to look at the people around him.

    The fine black hair can barely cover the eyebrows, the youth's eye sockets are a little red from staying up late, the faint light just passes through the windshield, refracting a little bit of light and shadow, falling on Gu Yizhi's white face like jade .

    He couldn't help stretching out his hand, pinching the young man's ear, watching the white earlobe slowly dyed a layer of light red because of his movements, it was very beautiful.

    Maybe it was because of the slight itching, Gu Yizhi stretched out his hands unconsciously and rubbed his ears.

    Sheng Yunfei thought he had woken up, so he quickly withdrew his hand, pretending to be looking at the scenery outside, as if nothing had happened.

    He should not know.

    After a while, he realized that there was no movement around him.

    Turning his head to look, he found that Gu Yizhi had fallen asleep again, but this time his face was facing the side he couldn't see.

    Sheng Yunfei smiled helplessly, not knowing whether he was a little lucky or disappointed.

    He didn't do other little tricks this time, but started the car and drove towards home.

    But he didn't see that the person next to him quietly opened his eyes, and then closed them again, leaving only a slight smile on his lips.

    When they got home, Gu Yizhi had completely fallen asleep.

    Sheng Yunfei didn't want to disturb him either, so he directly opened the co-pilot's door and carried Gu Yizhi out.

    Feeling the warm body temperature, Gu Yi subconsciously rubbed against Sheng Yunfei's arms, and with the familiar smell lingering at the tip of his nose, he fell into a deeper sleep.

    Sheng Yunfei looked down at the person in his arms, and felt that he was like a quiet kitten, finding a comfortable place to nest in his arms.

    The corners of his lips raised slightly involuntarily, and he walked towards the house with Gu Yizhi in his arms.

    In the bedroom, Sheng Yunfei gently placed Gu Yizhi on his bed.

    Gu Yizhi turned over, gently rubbed her cheek against the pillow, found a comfortable position and fell asleep.

    Sheng Yunfei was helpless.

    He took off the young man's shoes, pulled over the quilt beside him, and covered Gu Yizhi's shoulders.

    The young man's cheeks were slightly red, his lips were slightly parted, with a nice curve, as if he was waiting for someone to take a look.

    Sheng Yunfei bent down, and the beautiful temptation was right in front of him.

    But seeing the defenseless appearance of the person in front of him, he hesitated for a moment, and finally placed a kiss on Gu Yizhi's forehead.

    The lips were lightly pressed against his forehead, which was fleeting, but with an incomparable beauty.

    Sheng Yunfei felt that he was satisfied, he said good night to the person on the bed softly, then closed the door lightly and walked out.

    For someone like Sheng Yunfei who likes to sleep, staying up late is simply a killer.