Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    "The ancestors of the Pei family said that if we find that ghost named Bai Su in a hundred years, we must subdue this ghost and eliminate the harm for the people."

    Pei Tianqi closed his eyes slightly, and finally spit out these words.

    Obviously, the reason why he let Song Shuyu get this jade pendant was for this matter.

    But the Taoist priest surnamed Pei back then would never have thought that metaphysics would decline a hundred years later, and his descendants would be powerless to resist Mingsu, who had accumulated a hundred years of resentment.

    The current Pei clan is almost weakened to the extreme.

    "Eliminate harm for the people?"

    Sheng Yunfei chuckled disdainfully when he heard this sentence, looked at Pei Tianqi with a touch of sarcasm in his eyes and said word by word: "It's just

    your own selfish desires, and it's just a high-sounding It's too ridiculous to find an excuse."

    When Pei Tianqi heard this, his face turned ugly, as if his mind had been told.

    The members of the Pei family are obviously not for those righteousness at all, they just want a perfect sharp weapon.

    Pei Tianqi didn't refute, and he also knew that he couldn't refute.

    Although he had nothing to refute, after all, in a sense, Sheng Yunfei was telling the truth.

    Ming Su digested Pei Tianqi's words there.

    For him, these things are both familiar and unfamiliar.

    Familiar with it, when he heard the names of those people, his soul and body couldn't help trembling, and the inexplicable hatred in his heart gushed out for a moment.

    But there is only a blank in his memory of these things.

    Ming Su tried hard to recall, he desperately wanted to know the last memories.

    A dark light flashed in front of his eyes, and Ming Su could only feel that countless pictures had been stuffed into his mind.

    There was a sense of explosion in the head.

    Bright red blood covered the ground, and the man indifferently admired the scene in front of him.

    The boy's hands and feet were bitten fiercely by the wolf dog, and the flesh and blood were peeled off from his body piece by piece.

    That kind of pain is almost engraved in the depths of my soul, as long as I think about it, I can feel the pain and tremble.

    Mingxiu's eyes gradually turned scarlet, and the so-called rational look in his eyes gradually disappeared.

    Sheng Yunfei noticed something was wrong with Ming Su almost immediately.

    Before he could speak, Sheng Yunfei saw Mingsu teleport to Pei Tianqi.

    Grabbing him by the neck, the originally black pupils were only blood-colored.

    "Damn you too."

    His voice was cold, like a hoarse voice from the abyss.

    The current Ming Su is completely different from the previous appearance, and the coldness around him has increased sharply.

    The sudden surge of resentment caused Ming Su to lose his mind in an instant.

    There was only blood in his eyes.