Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    Almost as soon as Sheng Yunfei was discharged from the hospital, he received a call from Xiao Weichen.

    He connected the phone, and Xiao Weichen's nervous voice came from the other end:

    "Brother Ye, come back quickly, your mother is coming to school."

    The tone didn't seem like his mother was coming to school, but a scary voice. s things.

    Sheng Yunfei could almost predict Yemu's purpose for coming here.

    As soon as Ming Su raised his eyes, he noticed that Sheng Yunfei's eyes suddenly darkened, and his lips were pursed tightly.

    This person is always cold and indifferent on weekdays, and he seldom shows this expression. He can tell at a glance that something bad must have happened.

    He frowned and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Ming Su couldn't help feeling a little worried.

    Sheng Yunfei hung up the phone, and squinted slightly to look at the distant sky. The weather was clear, but it was gradually covered by clouds, blocking the sun.

    Then he lowered his eyes, looked at Ming Su beside him, and replied with a somewhat ambiguous tone:

    "She's here."

    "Who?"

    Ming Su was a little puzzled.

    Sheng Yunfei raised his hand and rubbed the boy's soft hair, and replied in a flat tone:

    "A person who is not worthy of being a mother."

    After that, he directly held Ming Su's wrist and walked outside.

    Hearing Sheng Yunfei's answer, Ming Su probably guessed who it was.

    Looking at the slightly cold expression of the person beside him, he couldn't help but squeeze Sheng Yunfei's hand tightly.

    "Ye Yunfei, come out quickly, you dare to hide when your mother comes."

    Mother Ye didn't seem to care about her image at all, she stood downstairs in the boys' dormitory and yelled loudly, which seemed to be a quarrel between the street aunts. .

    Many spectators had already gathered around.

    "Hey, that person seems to be called Ye Yunfei's mother."

    "Ye Yunfei, I know, it's just that person who looks like a ghost all day long. He doesn't know how to cut his hair when it reaches his eyes. If he doesn't know, he thinks it's a female ghost. What?"

    There was a burst of laughter from around.

    ...

    Song Shuyu stood not far away, quietly admiring the farce in front of him.

    An inexplicable joy flashed in his heart.

    Presumably after today, it will be difficult for Ye Yunfei to get along in school.

    Xiao Weichen took Ye's mother and explained helplessly: "Auntie, I     have already

    explained to you, it's not that he won't come out, but that he is in the hospital now."

It would be in the hospital, but it was yelling under the dormitory.

    Mother Ye patted Xiao Weichen's hand away from holding her, with a domineering expression on her face, "I don't believe you as soon as you said you entered the hospital, let him come out." Xiao Weichen burst into tears