Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Sheng Yunfei sat on the sofa alone, not caring about the two people behind him.

    Gu Yizhi and Jiang Feifan sat directly opposite him.

    "Tell me, what can you do with me?" Sheng Yunfei suddenly looked at them suspiciously and asked, "It's not that you gave me five thousand and then regretted it. I won't refund it to you." Jiang

    Feifei He couldn't help but sneered, and said sarcastically, "Just the five thousand, you're the only one who values ​​it, it's not worth our fuss."

    In his heart, this Lu Feiran is a money addict.

    Gu Yizhi glanced at Jiang Feifan, with a bit of coldness, Jiang Feifan immediately closed his mouth.

    "I'm sorry, he keeps talking like this." Gu Yizhi explained to Sheng Yunfei, "This time we came here to ask you something." Sheng Yunfei crossed his legs, sat in a slack posture, raised his chin slightly, and

    signaled him to continue.

    Gu Yizhi glanced at Jiang Feifan, Jiang Feifan nodded, took out a contract from his bag, and handed it to Sheng Yunfei.

    He said: "You should have seen the hot search last night, we need you to do something."

    Sheng Yunfei looked at Jiang Feifan, and snorted, "Don't do it.

    " He, heh.

    "You, shit, I haven't said what I'm doing." Jiang Feifei couldn't understand Sheng Yunfei's arrogant look.

    Gu Yizhi rubbed his forehead, there was going to be another quarrel so soon.

    He took the contract from Jiang Feifei and put it in front of Sheng Yunfei.

    "Let me say it." Gu Yizhi took what Jiang Feifei wanted to say next, "Mr. Lu, this is a contract, and we want to trouble you to pretend to be my boyfriend for a while to deal with this Things."

    "The corresponding remuneration you will get is written below, if you are not satisfied with anything, we can change it."

    Seeing that it was Gu Yizhi who was talking, Sheng Yunfei still gave some face, he picked up the contract and flipped through it casually.

    It says that his task is to be Gu Yizhi's fake boyfriend and cooperate with him in all actions during the contract period.

    One after another, he wrote some expansions of what he needs to do.

    When it came to the reward section, Sheng Yunfei took a look.

    Looking at it, I found that it was really a lot of money.

    The remuneration alone is 10 million, and there are follow-ups. It says that Gu Yizhi will recommend some film and television resources to him after the end. This contract seems quite sincere.

    For Sheng Yunfei who is short of money and resources, these are really on point.

    He actually had a day to eat soft rice, and he was a little excited when he thought about it.

    Sheng Yunfei couldn't help sighing in his heart.

    But on the surface he said: "Then I will accept it reluctantly."

    Seeing that Sheng Yunfei agreed, Gu Yizhi was relieved. In fact, he didn't know whether the person opposite would agree, but fortunately, at the end It turned out to be smooth.

    "Then sign here."

    Gu Yizhi took out a pen from his pocket and handed it to Sheng Yunfei.

    Sheng Yunfei took the pen, and the body of the pen was still warm from Gu Yizhi's body.