Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    In a small village in S city.

    The weather at this time was a bit cloudy, and there was a drizzle of rain, and the raindrops fell on the concrete road, scattering beautiful flowers.

    A black commercial vehicle was parked on the side of the road.

    The door opened and a person stepped out.

    The man was wearing a smoky blue sweater and black slim-fit trousers, which made his legs slender and straight.

    With the camera, the line of sight gradually moved up, and the man's face leaked out.

    A pair of slightly slanted red phoenix eyes, with deep eye sockets, like countless tiny starlight, which seems to be a little gray when you look closely.

    His lips were slightly raised, with a naughty smile that made people's ears blush and heartbeat, like the mischievous but handsome boy that everyone had a crush on in school days.

    [Wow, wow, so handsome! ! ! ]

    [I finally know why the film king fell in love with him. His looks are simply amazing, okay? ]

    [Cut, it's just a little boy, what's there to pursue. 】

    Sheng Yunfei in the camera didn't know the audience's reaction, but even if he knew, he wouldn't care.

    All his eyes fell on the people in the car, and his eyes were full of concentration.

    Sheng Yunfei held an umbrella in his left hand, and stretched out his hand towards the people in the car.

    Crystal white fingers landed on Sheng Yunfei's palm, and he quickly held it tightly.

    The person in the car got off, and that person had a handsome face, with gentle brows and eyes, and when his eyes touched Sheng Yunfei, his insides were full of tenderness.

    The same haze blue sweater, the same black trousers, but the two people feel different.

    But it seems to be an inexplicable fit.

    【Oh my god, it turned out to be a couple outfit, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...]

    [Compared to the other couples, they are too good at it. ]

    [Suddenly it feels so sweet! ! ! ]

    Gu Yizhi tugged at his clothes awkwardly, he hadn't worn such clothes for a long time.

    The clothes looked childish inexplicably, and it didn't belong to his style.

    But he couldn't stand Sheng Yunfei's request, so he became the current

    Sheng Yunfei and smiled quietly.

    Then he handed the umbrella to Gu Yizhi, and Sheng Yunfei took out a small suitcase from the back of the car and held it in his hand.

    Gu Yizhi held an umbrella and followed him, as if only the person in front of him was left in his sight.

    Sheng Yunfei stretched out his hand, and directly held Gu Yizhi's finger that was not holding an umbrella.

    Touching the young man's cool fingertips, he frowned slightly.

    Then Sheng Yunfei let go of Gu Yizhi's hand.

    The warmth suddenly disappeared, and Gu Yizhi raised her eyes, with some doubts in her eyes.

    In the next second, a hat was put on his head.