Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    At that time, Hols had reached the depths where the supernatural beasts gathered.

    He leaned against the wall and habitually touched the optical brain.

    But this time all it touched was air.

    At this time, Halls remembered that the light brain was accidentally damaged by the supernatural beast in the previous battle.

    There was a hint of worry in his eyes.

    Presumably the hero must have found out that he lost his trace.

    At this time, Halls hoped that Sheng Yunfei would not care about him so much.

    His eyes drooped slightly, and he was silent for a few minutes.

    The roar of the supernatural beast came from over there again, the closer it was to this place, the louder the sound became.

    Holes knew he was not far from discovering the truth.

    Even though he is the only worm here now, he cannot give up on his mission as a military female.

    After resting for a while, and after regaining some strength, Halls continued to walk forward.

    In order to avoid those supernatural beasts, Hals' nimble figure shuttled between the stone peaks that could conceal his figure.

    On the other side, Sheng Yunfei and the others also went to Ford Bixing.

    The weather in Ford Bixing today is relatively dark, the gloomy clouds and fog almost cover all the sunlight, and there are gusts of cold wind in the air, which is almost bitingly cold.

    Sheng Yunfei did not expect the environment under the brilliant starry sky to be so harsh.

    A military female walked up to Sheng Yunfei, holding a cloak in her hand, and said respectfully:

    "Your Highness, it's cold here, you should put on this dress first."

    At this time, Sheng Yunfei only thought about whether Halles was safe or not . , He doesn't care that much about whether he is cold or not.

    Sheng Yunfei glanced at Jun Nu, and said coldly:

    "No, let's go and gather the previous troops first."

    Jun Nu wanted to persuade, after all, since they brought His Royal Highness out, they had to be complete and safe. Quandi took His Highness back, otherwise the fate of their group of worms would not be easy.

    But when she saw Sheng Yunfei's cold gaze, the female worm could only swallow the words silently.

    Sheng Yunfei went to the place where the army was stationed, and directly found the female in charge here.

    "See Your Highness."

    The military female Fickman is also a major general, and can also be regarded as a colleague of Hals. They belong to the same military department.

    "Tell me, what is the situation now."

    Fickman glanced at Sheng Yunfei before explaining: "Return to Your Highness, we have already conducted a survey of the periphery."

    Sheng Yunfei frowned, and said in a deep voice: "And then."

    "Well... we didn't find Major General Hals."

    Fickman lowered his head after saying this.

    A hint of envy flashed in his eyes.

    In fact, as long as it is a female, it will be envious of Hols. No male has ever spent so much trouble for his female, and even rushed to another planet without hesitation, taking huge risks.