Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    "Your Highness, you are here."

    A few males surrounded Sheng Yunfei in an instant, and Hols was also squeezed out.

    He lowered his head as usual, and followed Sheng Yunfei not far away.

    "Your Highness, you are here." "Your Highness, you have     n't

    shown up for several days. What are you doing?"     Sheng Yunfei couldn't see Halls in an instant, he could only deal with these males a little perfunctorily, with a little impatience on his face.     Those males would get it wrong, they thought Sheng Yunfei was upset because of Hals, after all he would be upset about it usually.     They looked at each other.     Two males retreated out, and the remaining two males surrounded Sheng Yunfei and said,     "Your Highness, let's go and sit over there."     Sheng Yunfei subconsciously wanted to find Halls, and saw that he had been following Behind him, he nodded.     Walked over with the two males.     Just as Hols was about to follow, the two males who had just retreated surrounded him.     "Hello, Major General Hals, we meet again."     A male gnat squinted his eyes, rubbing his chin with his hand, with a playful smile on his face.     "Fergus, Your Excellency Edward."     Halls nodded slightly, expressionless, and prepared to go around them and catch up with Sheng Yunfei.     How could these two males let Halls pass by so easily.     "Wait a minute, Major General."     A male worm unceremoniously grabbed Holes's sleeve, and said in a frivolous tone, "You should know what His Highness likes to see."

    Just like every time before, he humiliated the bug in front of him at will.

    They also like the feeling of bullying a major general who is stronger than them, these males think so.

    After all, Hols, as the prince's female monarch, is of course stronger than these males.

    When Hols heard this, his eyes darkened.

    Looking up at the place where Sheng Yunfei was, seeing him surrounded by these males, Halls clenched his fingertips tightly when he thought of what the males said just now.

    Hals' silence made the males think that he had succumbed, and they sneered.

    "I don't make things difficult for you this time, major general, just kneel down here for us."

    They had ironic smiles in each other's eyes, and they wanted to see how this worm was enduring the humiliation.

    Although they hated this army female very much, they had to admit that the beautiful appearance of this female was rare even for subfemale.

    If this worm wasn't the female monarch of His Royal Highness, they would have wanted to play with him a long time ago.

    Those worms had evil thoughts in their eyes, which made worms want to vomit.

    Hols remained motionless, but instead glanced at them lightly, with indifference and disregard in his inside.

    If it was Hals in the past, maybe he went back and chose to endure, because he knew that this was really his hero, and it was what the prince wanted to see.

    But now, after two days of being together day and night, Hals felt that maybe he didn't need to.

    This made the male feel insulted.

    After all, he is a noble male, and this worm in front of him is just a lowly military female, how dare he ignore them like this.

    A male worm raised its hand and wanted to hit Halls in the cheek.