Chapter 135

Ending

Chapter 135

After walking out of Su's house, they got into the car together.

At that time, Su Mo was still distracted.

Sheng Yunfei fastened the seat belt for him, scratched the tip of the young man's nose lightly with his fingers, and asked softly, "What are you thinking?"

Su Mo raised his eyes and looked at Sheng Yunfei in front of him. He raised his hand and held Sheng Yunfei's warm palm, then shook his head.

"It's nothing, let's go home." Su Mo frowned slightly.

Sheng Yunfei didn't ask any more questions, anyway, today's final result is pretty good.

He also didn't want Su Mo to have any conflicts with his family.

Su Mo looked at the traffic outside the car window, a little lost in thought.

Although he was not the real original owner, from the moment he replaced him, at least in this world, he was Su Mo.

In fact, Su Mo was somewhat envious of Yuanshen having such parents, and he cherished the opportunity to experience such feelings.

He turned his head and his eyes fell on the person beside him.

At this time, Sheng Yunfei also turned his head as if he had a tacit understanding.

Su Mo looked at Sheng Yunfei and showed him a faint smile, his eyes were full of tenderness.

Of course, the most important person in his heart is still the person opposite, this is always beyond doubt.

The sun has finally set, replaced by the fine stars of the night.

The street lamps cast a faint warm yellow light, illuminating the silent night.

two months later.

Forone has almost become the hottest boy group at the moment, and the sales of the first album exceeded 500,000.

This is already a very good result for a group that has just formed a group for more than three months.

On TV, the host is interviewing this group that suddenly became popular.

At this time, it was just recorded this morning. On the screen, Sheng Yunfei was dressed in a black suit, but his handsome face was calm, showing a feeling of being alone, and the lively character of Meng Yue beside him Formed a stark contrast.

But it is because of Sheng Yunfei's special personality that he has attracted a lot of fans.

Su Mo glanced at the man beside him who was peeling oranges for him. He was wearing comfortable and loose casual clothes, and his broken hair covered his forehead slightly in a mess. His facial features, which were obviously equally handsome, were now unusually soft. All exude a gentle temperament.

He couldn't help feeling a little elated.

Because only Sheng Yunfei who is beside him is soft, and this kind of tenderness will always be his exclusive.

At this time, the TV entered the question-and-answer session.

The host looked at the note in her hand and smiled a little. She asked a question.

"The audience is very curious, what is the ideal lover of our Forone members?" When the

audience below heard this question, they exclaimed, saying that the program team is very powerful and knows what everyone likes the most.