Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    The timeline can be moved back to last night.

    Xiang Bohan lost so much face in the show, how could he go back.

    After all, this person has always had a strong self-esteem.

    And at this time, it's not just a matter of not going back, Xiang Bohan also invested in order to join the crew.

    When Xiang Bohan went back, he asked his assistant to divest the program.

    Although it seems that this program must be very profitable now, it is no longer a question of money or not.

    It's Xiang Baihan's problem that he doesn't want to make people feel better, he is uncomfortable, that Lu Feiran, and Gu Yizhi don't want to feel better either.

    Thinking of Gu Yizhi, Xiang Baihan's eyes are still full of unwillingness.

    After all, he has been secretly in love with him for so many years, and he has always regarded him as the white moonlight in his heart, so why did he treat him like this?

    Years of secret love, coupled with superior background, and the pursuit of so many people, Xiang Baihan has become accustomed to the feeling of winning.

    He never thought that Gu Yizhi would like others, he had already regarded Gu Yizhi as his own.

    As a result, it was not until today that he discovered that this person, whom he had always thought would be within reach as long as he confessed, was now extremely indifferent to him and smiling at others.

    But precisely because of this, Xiang Baihan didn't want to give up even more, even after Gu Yizhi's merciless performance, he still didn't stop thinking about it.

    The so-called unobtainable is always the best.

    And if you can't get it, let someone who is not as good as you get it, that's even more reconciled.

    When Xiang Bohan asked his assistant to withdraw the investment from "Heartbeat Lover", he also asked his assistant to collect information about Gu's Group.

    He smiled smugly.

    I believe that within two days, Gu Yizhi will definitely come back to find him on his own initiative.

    Xiang Bohan thought with certainty, because he knew Gu Yizhi well, how could he abandon his father.

    The program team lost their investment in Bai Han, and it was a headache for a while.

    After all, temporary withdrawal of capital is definitely not a trivial matter, and the investment in Baihan also accounts for a large proportion.

    But this is not the main reason why the program group decided to stop broadcasting.

    In fact, since the launch of "Heart Lover", the topic of the show has been on the rise. Many investors have seen the potential of the show and have investment ideas.

    So finding an investor to replace Xiang Baihan is only a small problem.

    And the most important problem is that the withdrawal of Xiang Baihan and Gu Jin means that there is one less group of guests.

    Originally, the program team wanted to find a pair to go up there, and there was no problem, after all, these two people are not so famous in the entertainment industry.

    It is also convenient to operate.

    As a result, in the middle of the night, Chi Yueyao's manager suddenly called.