Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    After leaving the villa, Sheng Yunfei and Halls got on the aircraft directly.

    Sheng Yunfei rested his chin and looked at Hals beside him from time to time.

    At this moment, Hols was looking out the window with a cold expression, but his face was inexplicably pale, his lips were tightly pressed, full of seriousness.

    In fact, since just now, Sheng Yunfei has noticed that Hals seems to have something on his mind.

    After all, I always felt that this expression of Halls gave him an inexplicable sense of familiarity.

    Just like before conflicts broke out in the last world, Sheng Yunfei learned a profound lesson this time.

    There are some things that cannot be hidden in the bottom of your heart, you should ask when you should ask, and speak when you should speak.

    Reduce those unnecessary misunderstandings.

    Sheng Yunfei put his arm on Hols's shoulder, leaned close to Hols, and asked softly,

    "Hols, what's on your mind?"

    Sheng Yunfei frowned when he didn't hear the answer. He called out the young man's name again:

    "Hals."

    Holes was so engrossed looking out the window that he didn't even hear Sheng Yunfei's voice.

    Obviously, he was most sensitive to Sheng Yunfei in the past.

    It wasn't until the second time that he turned his head suddenly, with panic in his eyes.

    "Xiong, Lord Xiong."

    He called out in a low voice, then lowered his head, apologetically, not daring to look at Sheng Yunfei.

    Hols felt that he shouldn't be thinking about it, if the hero really has a favorite worm, he should accept it.

    After all, in this world, it is normal for one male to have multiple females. Although a male has only one female, he will have many female attendants.

    However, when he thought about the moment when Sheng Yunfei had another female, Halls realized that he couldn't stand it.

    He didn't want the male lord to kiss another female like he kissed him, and he didn't want the tenderness towards him to be shared with another female.

    It wasn't until this moment that Hals realized that he was also selfish.

    Halls knew that this kind of thinking was wrong, but he couldn't help it.

    He couldn't help closing his eyes forcefully.

    Sheng Yunfei fell silent again after seeing Halls replying.

    He was a little helpless, and asked again patiently: "Is there something on your mind?"

    Halls raised his head, and met Sheng Yunfei's eyes.

    The calmness in those brown eyes seemed to be able to see through his own heart. Hols couldn't help but a flash of panic flashed in his heart, and he immediately looked away.

    He seemed to have the feeling that the worm on the other side could perceive his own thoughts.

    But Hals didn't want to expose it, after all, a jealous female would be hated by the hero, and Hals didn't want the hero to hate him like this.