Chapter 104

Chapter 104

After that match, the relationship between the two of them seemed to be much closer.

Sheng Yunfei felt that Su Mo seemed to have changed a lot.

For example, I smiled at him from time to time, although it was rare.

And he also found that the boy would stare at him from time to time, and when he noticed, he would look away as if nothing had happened.

Sheng Yunfei felt a little strange in his heart, but he also felt that there was nothing wrong with it.

Occasionally, the system would come out and make a fuss, asking Sheng Yunfei why he didn't establish a good relationship with the protagonist Shou so that the follow-up tasks could be carried out.

But it is obvious that the system is just a system. Under Sheng Yunfei's persuasion with reason and evidence, there is no way to refute it, and he can't say anything wrong.

In the end, he could only be allowed to get close to the villain Su Mo like this.

Another two days passed.

There is less than a week left before the end of the world.

Today's weather was inexplicably gloomy. Before they finished class, the wind started to blow suddenly outside.

Immediately afterwards came thunder and lightning, and the white lightning seemed to divide the black sky into two.

Looking at the heavy rain pouring down outside the window, Sheng Yunfei couldn't help but sink a little bit in his heart.

Perhaps this is a sign before the end of the world.

He looked at the students around him who were still studying, and a trace of pity flashed across his eyes.

Seeing that Sheng Yunfei was looking at everyone with an inexplicable expression, Su Mo was a little puzzled. He lowered his voice and asked,

"What's the matter?"

:

"It's nothing, I'll take you home after class later."

Before Su Mo could speak, Sheng Yunfei continued: "The weather outside is too bad, I won't let you go home by yourself."

A smile flashed across Su Mo's eyes: "Okay."

Regarding Sheng Yunfei's Good intentions, Su Mo has already thought about it.

Since you can't refuse, then choose to accept, and he will repay him well in the future.

Moreover, Su Mo felt that he had developed a different feeling for this person.

But at this moment, he suddenly thought of his special physique, and his slightly bright eyes suddenly dimmed a little.

But this didn't make Su Mo give up.

Finally get out of class is over.

Everyone walked out one after another.

"Oh my god, it's raining too much outside."

Someone complained impatiently, the probability of being drenched in such heavy rain is too high.

Sheng Yunfei opened the umbrella and asked Su Mo,

"Have you brought an umbrella?"

Su Mo touched the place where the umbrella was placed in his backpack, and then shook his head calmly.