Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    After sending Mother Lu away, Sheng Yunfei breathed a sigh of relief before entering the room.

    As soon as he entered the room, he saw Gu Yizhi folded his arms around his chest, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at him with strange eyes.

    "What's the matter?"

    Sheng Yunfei wanted to move closer to Gu Yizhi as he said that, and his first instinct told him that something was wrong, and a flattering smile immediately appeared on his face.

    Gu Yizhi glanced at him coldly.

    This glance made Sheng Yunfei stop in place immediately, feeling a little uneasy in his heart.

    "Finally I have time, let's talk about your life experience."

    During the day, Gu Yizhi was only slightly puzzled, and it was not appropriate to ask these questions. really.

    Gu Yizhi raised her chin slightly, looked at Sheng Yunfei in front of her with some scrutiny.

    Sheng Yunfei scratched at his hair, his eyes drifted, he moved up a few steps indistinctly, and said as he moved:

    "There's nothing to talk about, you've seen it all."

    He tried to get away with it.

    "Young Master of the Lu Group, Young Master Lu, Lu Feiran."

    Sheng Yunfei's body froze, and his tone had a feeling that he was going to be beaten.

    He smiled embarrassingly.

    Gu Yizhi suddenly thought of the information that Jiang Feifan said before, and now it is probably fake.

    If Lu Feiran hadn't taken the initiative to bring him here, he probably would never have found out.

    After all, he couldn't tell that this fellow was actually a young master.

    I don't know if it's because he trusts people too easily, or if the person in front of him is too good at acting.

    "Oh, what a young master, I am who I am, just Lu Fei who likes Gu Yizhi."

    Sheng Yunfei deliberately lowered his voice, and spoke the last few words softly and slowly, looking at Gu Yizhi with deep eyes, which contained strong emotions.

    I really don't miss any opportunity to express myself.

    Sheng Yunfei spoke so nicely, now Gu Yizhi couldn't say anything more, so he could only rub his itchy ears.

    Seeing that the rain was over and the sky was clear, Sheng Yunfei climbed along the pole and sat directly next to Gu Yizhi.

    He put his chin on Gu Yizhi's shoulder, and kissed the young man's cheek with the tip of his nose.

    "Okay, don't be angry."

    Gu Yizhi pulled Sheng Yunfei's head in disgust, but this person came over again, and he could only say helplessly: "Itchy." His attitude has relaxed a lot

    .

    Only then did Sheng Yunfei become more obedient, and without making any other small moves, he asked instead:

    "Actually, shouldn't you be happy?"

    After hearing his words, Gu Yiyi's mood, which had almost recovered, sank again, and his expression sank. After a chill, he said quietly,