Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    At this time, the plague is in power, and the surrounding environment is not safe.

    He Lianshu just ran out on a horse like this, and this person didn't think much about his own situation when the rainy season was approaching, which made Sheng Yunfei very worried.

    He followed the footsteps of He Lianshu's horse and rushed towards the place he was running to.

    He was praying in his heart, hoping that those assassins would not appear by Helen Shu's side at this time.

    After all, this man ran out by himself, without any of the guards around him.

    He Lianshu didn't know where he was, but just kept walking along the road, only to see a stream appeared in front of him.

    He got off his horse and walked to the stream.

    The water in the stream is so clear that you can see the fish swimming in it.

    Seeing himself reflected in the stream, Helianshu twitched the corners of his mouth expressionlessly, and the people inside also showed an ugly smile.

    With a gloomy face, gloomy eyes and no light, it is no wonder that no one likes me like this.

    He couldn't help thinking self-deprecatingly.

    Suddenly there was a growl in my stomach.

    The result of not eating breakfast came in an instant. Seeing that the sun was already directly overhead, it was already noon.

    How could He Lianshu not be hungry? It's just that he was swayed by other emotions before, but now he finally realizes that he is hungry.

    All of a sudden, the hunger and the discomfort in my heart gathered together.

    He Lianshu only felt that he was extremely aggrieved, never felt uncomfortable.

    As a prince, he has never been treated so badly.

    In the two-way cold peach eyes, a layer of grievance was gradually cast, but deep in the pupils there was still obstinacy.

    He possessed himself and picked up the stone on the ground, holding it tightly in his hand, regardless of whether the sharp edges and corners would scratch his palm.

    He just looked at the stream, and then threw the stone in his hand towards the stream.

    It was as if he was venting his unhappiness.

    Anyway, there was no one else around here, and He Lianshu didn't want to worry about etiquette anymore, he just wanted to make himself happy.

    "Xiao Yunfei, I really hate you."

    He said through gritted teeth, but his eyes were full of disappointment.

    How can there be a person that he hates again, but he doesn't want to hate it.

    In the past, when He Lianshu had this kind of entanglement, he either asked people to kill that person, or kidnapped him and kept it by his side, keeping him as a vase, and killed him directly when he got bored.

    And now he doesn't want to do that.

    He Lianshu only wanted to see Sheng Yunfei as the only one in his eyes, and he would never see anyone else again. He wanted to see Sheng Yunfei to attach himself to him, and wanted him to be left alone and rely on himself.

    He was greedy for the unique feeling Sheng Yunfei brought him, and wanted to hold it tightly in his hands forever.

    He Lianshu clenched his fingertips, his eyes gradually became darker, and there was still a trace of paranoia.