Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Gu Hongzhi's finger pointing at Sheng Yunfei became a little trembling, and his face turned into a liver color.

    He wanted to speak, but was afraid of being beaten back by Sheng Yunfei, as if he had left some shadows.

    He took a deep breath and stared at Sheng Yunfei with angry eyes.

    If eyes could kill, Sheng Yunfei estimated that he would have died thousands of times.

    such a pity.

    Sheng Yunfei blinked at Gu Yizhi, with some pride in his eyes.

    The corners of Gu Yizhi's lips twitched, a smile appeared in his eyes, and then he restrained himself immediately.

    Gu Hongzhi on the side was even more annoyed when he saw this scene.

    At this time, Li Lifen's timely voice interrupted the somewhat stiff situation.

    Li Lifen, that is, the nanny Sheng Yunfei and the others met when they came in.

    She looked at Gu's father and Gu's mother and said, "Sir, madam, the meal is ready."

    As if it was just in time, Gu's mother also persuaded: "Hongzhi, what's the matter, let's put it aside and eat first." .”

    Her voice was gentle and soft, and Gu's father glanced at her, but at this moment he didn't make a sound.

    Seeing that Gu's father didn't respond, Gu's mother walked towards Gu Yizhi and took the initiative to hold Gu Yizhi's arm, "

    Yizhi, Mom knew you were back, so she specially prepared your favorite dishes."

    The attitude was intimate . , as if they were always close.

    But Gu Yizhi's body froze subconsciously, and then slowly relaxed.

    He showed a faint smile towards Mother Gu.

    No words, no active complaints, as if you are used to it.

    Mother Gu saw Gu Yizhi's actions, her eyes dimmed slightly, but she didn't say anything, with that usual gentle smile on her face.

    Sheng Yunfei felt that this feeling was too uncomfortable.

    "Oh, auntie, it's such a coincidence that I'm hungry, so let's go eat."

    Sheng Yunfei took Gu's mother's arm familiarly.

    Mother Gu was taken aback for a moment, then glanced at Sheng Yunfei.

    There was a bright smile on the face of the person in front of him, full of youthful vigor, and he couldn't see the way he had stunned Father Gu so much that he couldn't say a word.

    With a handsome appearance and bright and clear eyes, he should be the look that elders would like.

    Mother Gu patted Sheng Yunfei's hand, nodded, and said kindly: "Yes, yes, Xiao Lu is hungry, let's go eat first."

    She said and took Sheng Yunfei to the dining place.

    At this time, Gu Yizhi was left behind.

    Gu Yizhi looked up at Father Gu.

    Father Gu glared at Gu Yizhi, then snorted coldly.

    Just about to speak.

    Sheng Yunfei's voice came from the front: "Yizhi, come here quickly, what are you doing standing there." He

    successfully suppressed what Gu's father was about to say.