Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    There was the sound of crackling and burning branches, and then a smell of fish was sent to Helianshu's nose.

    "Your Highness, come and have a bite."

    Sheng Yunfei squatted beside He Lianshu, handed over the freshly grilled fish, and blinked at him.

    He Lianshu glanced at Sheng Yunfei, his face was terribly stinky.

    Immediately, he turned his head to the side, watching the stream rushing past the blade of his own sword, another burst of anger welled up in his heart.

    Although he also knew that Sheng Yunfei was for himself.

    But Helen Shu just couldn't help being angry.

    "You'd better stay away from me now."

    Helen Shu warned coldly.

    As a result, as soon as he finished speaking, his stomach started to move again in an uncooperative way.

    Sheng Yunfei knew that He Lianshu must be very hungry, so he just held on with a good face.

    Commonly known as dying to save face and suffer.

    "Does Your Highness really have to stop eating?" Sheng Yunfei looked at He Lianshu with a hesitant tone.

    Then he said relaxedly: "If Your Highness doesn't eat, I happen to be hungry too, so I'll eat it myself." From the corner of his eye, he

    looked at He Lianshu, wanting to see his reaction.

    Sure enough, when He Lianshu heard Sheng Yunfei's words, he turned his head instantly and gave Sheng Yunfei a glare.

    "Oh, you have a good idea."

    He snatched the grilled fish from Sheng Yunfei's hand, and took a big bite as if venting his anger.

    The taste is really ordinary, a little bland, and even has a slight fishy smell, but at this time, its taste is comparable to those delicacies he has eaten before.

    He Lianshu suddenly thought of this in his heart.

    Maybe it's because he's too hungry, maybe it's because...

    he glanced at the people around him inadvertently, and his swallowing movements became slower and slower, and he gradually felt a little tasteless.

    Sheng Yunfei saw that although He Lianshu was extremely hungry, he still had a manner of etiquette. Except for the big mouthful at the beginning, he ate the rest in a slow manner.

    He couldn't help the smile in his eyes.

    Of course, He Lianshu noticed the smile in Sheng Yunfei's eyes, he frowned, and scolded,

    "What's so funny."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he felt a touch of touch on his lips.

    He Lianshu's movements stopped for an instant, and he raised his eyes to look at Sheng Yunfei in a daze.

    Sheng Yunfei's long and narrow phoenix eyes were slightly curved, and the tails of his eyes were slightly raised. There was a hint of teasing in his eyes:

    "I didn't expect His Highness to eat like a child, and it would get on his mouth." As

    soon as he finished speaking, Sheng Yunfei said Seeing the white and clean earlobes of His Highness the Crown Prince in front of him, a layer of crimson instantly appeared.