Chapter 122

Extra:
World

Chapter 122

"Welcome the host back to the system space."

Sheng Yunfei slowly opened his eyes again, looking at this familiar yet unfamiliar place, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes.

Normally, after completing the task, the system would eagerly send him to another world, but this time it was a little different from usual.

In the pure white space, a ball floated in front of Sheng Yunfei's eyes.

The ball was bouncing up and down, as if there was excitement that couldn't be concealed, and even the body of the ball was faintly red.

The corners of Sheng Yunfei's lips curled slightly, a deep smile flashed across his eyes, and then he directly poked the ball in front of him with his hand.

He knows it's the system.

The man's movements were not gentle at all, the system was poked like this unpreparedly, and rolled backwards twice.

A smile flashed across Sheng Yunfei's eyes.

Before the system could speak, he changed the subject solemnly and said,

"System, why didn't you directly teleport to the next world this time?"

Sure enough, being interrupted by such an interruption, the system instantly forgot about Sheng Yunfei's intentional poking at it just now. He said cheerfully:

"Congratulations, host, all your tasks have been completed."

It seems that it is not Sheng Yunfei who has completed the task, but that it is about to be liberated. In fact, it seems to be the same in a sense.

Sheng Yunfei was stunned for a few seconds when he heard this, the smile on his lips gradually faded, and he didn't recover for a while.

This is the end?

He murmured, suddenly there was a great sense of emptiness in his heart, as if the lack in his heart had not been filled.

"Did I forget something important?" he asked suddenly in a low voice.

Seeing the host's slightly lost look, the system immediately said:

"Host, if you want to retrieve your past memories, you still need to enter a world. This world does not belong to the task."

Sheng Yunfei said without any hesitation, "Go now."

"Okay, host."

The system resumed Putting on the serious look of the past, "Beginning to transmit..."

"Oh, yes, host, you will lose all the memories of doing the mission this time."

The moment the system finished speaking, only Darkness.

The last thought on his mind was that the system was definitely on purpose.

The system looked at the place where Sheng Yunfei disappeared, and it closed its mouth a little guilty, but in fact, it really just forgot to say it.

The next moment, a young man slowly walked out from behind it.

The top is a simple white shirt, and the bottom is a pair of ordinary black trousers, but it is worn by the young man with a different style.

The ink-colored hair was scattered on the smooth and full forehead, those beautiful eyes looked at the place where Sheng Yunfei had just been, and a trace of tenderness flashed in the young man's eyes.