Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    The son of Shangshu, Xiao Yunfei.

    Shangshu's only only son, when Xiao's mother gave birth to Xiao Yunfei, his fragrance faded away.

    Losing his mother at a young age, and the child he loved was born for him, how could Shang Shu not love him.

    But these indulgent loves made Xiao Yunfei ignorant and unrestrained.

    I don’t do my job properly every day, I haven’t passed the imperial examination for many years, and I don’t have the courage to go to the battlefield. Anyway, I can’t achieve anything.

    I wasted the physique that I had done that day, wandering around the brothel and Chuguan all day, getting together with a group of cronies and doing mischief.

    Fortunately, the Xiao family has regulations that can only be marked with the one you love, and you must be your future wife or husband.

    This is how to keep the virginity of Mr. Xiao.

    Seeing this, Sheng Yunfei was overjoyed.

    Originally, he disliked this body a little bit, if this Xiao Yunfei did something else, Sheng Yunfei of course couldn't stand it.

    Xiao Yunfei's only wish is to live well and strive to be able to honor the family lintel.

    Maybe it's not until after I die that I realize how stupid my life has been.

    When Sheng Yunfei thought of Xiao Yunfei's death, he immediately climbed off He Lianshu's body.

    He even tidied up his messy clothes, and knelt down on the ground in a panic.

    His face was facing the ground, and his tone was full of panic:

    "His Royal Highness, Yun Fei did not intend to offend, but just drank some wine and lost his mind for a while."

    In fact, his face was calm, and there was still some interest in his eyes, and he was more curious now What is Helen Shu's reaction?

    He Lianshu didn't expect Xiao Yunfei to take the initiative, he already felt a little desperate.

    He has even thought about how to dismantle this Xiao Yunfei.

    Sheng Yunfei felt a chill behind him.

    He frowned slightly.

    Heat waves surged towards his body, and the little sanity that was left was about to be washed away.

    Ever since he was an adult, He Lianshu has relied on the secret medicine to carry through those rainy periods.

    But now it has completely become a burden for him. The accumulation of four years of passion and desire has exploded in an instant during this dynasty.

    No matter how much perseverance He Lianshu had, he couldn't resist the enthusiasm that became more and more violent.

    He Lianshu's lip had already been bitten bloody by himself, but now it was almost useless, and his head gradually became dizzy.

    He looked at Sheng Yunfei who was kneeling on the ground, and the smell of heavenly stems came to him. It was a faint smell of cold spring, and this smell seemed to be able to extinguish the flame in his heart.

    Countless desires gushed out from the bottom of my heart.

    He Lianshu couldn't help but gripped the quilt tightly, his hands were covered with veins, and sweat dripped down his forehead continuously.