Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    It was quickly connected over there, but a starry sky was revealed first.

    Dots of stars hang in the sky, embellishing the otherwise dark night, very beautiful, and very attractive to insects.

    "My lord, do you like it?"

    Hals' voice came from the other side, as if full of tenderness.

    Sheng Yunfei was stunned for a second before reacting.

    He couldn't help laughing that Halls on the opposite side was so romantic.

    Then he raised his tone slightly: "I like it, but..."

    Sheng Yunfei deliberately elongated his tone, "Actually, I prefer to watch you." Halls's

    eyelashes trembled slightly, but his lips curled up slightly, and he silently turned the camera turned to himself.

    It was dark on the opposite side, and only the outline of Halls could be seen faintly. Sheng Yunfei was actually a little dissatisfied.

    But he didn't say anything either.

    Sheng Yunfei turned to ask,

    "How's Ford Bixing doing now?"

    Hals paused slightly when he heard this, and a trace of seriousness flashed across his face.

    Then he said slowly, "The current situation is not very clear. We will investigate further tomorrow." "

    That's it."

    Sheng Yunfei stopped talking after finishing speaking.

    The air was so quiet that it was as if they could hear each other's breathing, as if the person on the opposite side was right next to them.

    "Holes."

    Sheng Yunfei suddenly called his name.

    "Well, the hero."

    Halls looked at Sheng Yunfei's cheek in the light screen, and couldn't help touching it with his fingertips, as if he could really touch him.

    "Don't you have anything else to say?"

    Sheng Yunfei changed his posture, lying on the bed and looking at the female opposite, raised his eyebrows slightly.

    When he moved like this, the loose nightgown became looser.

    The white chest was directly exposed, and there seemed to be red scratches on it, which was completely presented in front of Halls' eyes.

    Obviously this should be Holes' masterpiece last night.

    Presumably Hols also realized this, and his eyes drifted to the side uncomfortably.

    He faltered and said:

    "Well, Xiongzhu, you should rest earlier."

    Sheng Yunfei: ...

    He frowned, his eyes were full of helplessness:

    "Don't you miss me?"

    Halls was silent for a moment.

    Sheng Yunfei: "Tsk, it seems that I am being sentimental, okay, I will hang up first."

    As he said that, his hand was about to move towards the optical brain.

    "I thought about it." Hals said softly, and after he finished speaking, he lowered his eyes, as if he was a little embarrassed.