Chapter 121

End of the Mission

Chapter 121

At the moment when the system's words fell, the entire time and space seemed to collapse, the world began to shake, and the sky was spinning in front of my eyes.

"What's going on?" Someone questioned.

Countless screams sounded around, and everyone fled in all directions, but this destruction is doomed to no one can escape.

"System, do you really have to explain the current situation to me?"

Sheng Yunfei firmly grasped the table with his hands to stabilize his shaking body, his tone was full of suppressed anger.

It's as if you were about to be one step away from success, but suddenly because of other people's messy reasons, they then told you, I'm sorry that your mission failed.

The system pondered for a while, and finally explained:

"I'm sorry for the host, and I'm also very sorry for this result, but the Lord God's code is like this. The operation of the small world is maintained by the energy of the destined protagonist. If you die, the world will lose an important source of energy, so it can only face collapse."

Sheng Yunfei didn't want to hear this kind of explanation, if the system had a body, he wanted to beat him to death.

At this time, there was a sound from the address book, and he stabilized his body.

After it was connected, there was also a lot of noise on the other side. Su Mo's worried voice came from inside:

"Afei, how are you doing? Are you injured?"

The young man's voice was full of worries about him.

At this time, the first thing the person opposite is concerned about is their own safety.

Thinking of this, Sheng Yunfei's eyes drooped slightly, and he slowly clenched the communicator in his hand.

Thinking of what the system just said, the world will collapse, what does that mean?

It means that all people in this world will be destroyed, including Su Mo.

Thinking that this person would disappear in front of him forever, Sheng Yunfei felt that he might not be able to accept this result.

Obviously this was just one of his missions, and the young man should have been just a passer-by during the mission, but he knew that he was a little stuck and couldn't extricate himself.

"I'm fine," he replied.

Instead, he asked the system in his heart:

"System, is there any way to keep the world running?"

Sheng Yunfei didn't want to argue with the system anymore.

He just wanted Su Mo to live a good life, healthy and happy in this world.

The system fell silent, as if it could hear the firmness in Sheng Yunfei's heart.

It slowly said:

"Host, as long as you use all the energy obtained from completing the previous tasks in this world, you can guarantee that the world will not collapse." "

But at that time you will leave this world, and at the same time the system will erase your All the memories, are you willing?"

The system feels that under this condition, no one would be willing, after all, the loss outweighs the gain.