Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    "How is His Highness the Crown Prince?"

    Xiao Shangshu asked instead, after all, from the moment Helianshu chose Sheng Yunfei, the Xiao family was forced to stand in line.

    He must care.

    "Everything is fine."

    Sheng Yunfei replied, but said nothing about other things.

    And it's not necessary.

    Xiao's father patted Sheng Yunfei's shoulder, his eyes flashed with relief, "Yunfei, you should go and have a good rest first."

    Sheng Yunfei nodded slightly.

    The next day, Helianshu's Prince's Mansion received a summons from Emperor Helianfeng.

    He Lianshu frowned at the summons that appeared at this time, but he still accepted the imperial edict.

    Regarding the news that Prince He Lianshu returned to the capital safely, the Jade King He Lianyu should be the most disturbed after hearing the news.

    From the moment the person he sent lost the news, He Lianyu's heart was full of unease.

    Until the news reached his ears, he finally knew why he was uneasy.

    He Lianshu came back safely.

    This means that his plan has completely failed.

    He was holding the teacup in his hand tightly, the tea in the cup was shaking slightly, his eyes were extremely dark.

    "My lord, there is a message from the palace that the emperor has summoned His Highness the Crown Prince."

    A person walked to He Lianyu's side and said in a low voice.

    He Lianyu narrowed his eyes slightly.

    Immediately, he stood up abruptly, "It just so happens that this king also wants to see Father." He

    strode towards the door, with a bit of anxiety in his steps.

    "Join Father."

    Helian Shu saluted Helian Feng.

    At that time, He Lianfeng was standing in front of the desk, and when he saw He Lianshu, he immediately stopped writing.

    He took a few steps forward, and the bright yellow dragon robe fluttered slightly with his movements.

    He Lianshu lowered his head slightly, only the bright yellow was left in his sight.

    "Thank you, Shu'er."

    He Lianfeng helped He Lianshu up, and patted him on the shoulder, full of relief:

    "As expected of my good prince."

    He Lianshu pursed his lips, ignoring this. Words, two points of sarcasm flashed in his eyes.

    He has always understood Helian Feng's various thoughts very clearly.

    Maybe this person never thought of covering up anything.

    "Father, this is what my son should do."

    His tone was calm, without any disturbance.

    Helianfeng nodded in satisfaction.

    "There is just one thing, my son doesn't know whether to say it or not?"