Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    At the same time, he received two gazes, especially one of them was more deadly.

    He Lianshu stared closely at Sheng Yunfei holding his hand.

    The smile on Sheng Yunfei's face froze slightly, and he immediately let go of He Lianshu's hand.

    He Lianshu shook his hands impatiently, but never touched Yun Xize again.

    It's just that there is a little dissatisfaction and faint displeasure in Sheng Yunfei's gaze.

    "Why, is there something wrong with Xiao Shaobao?"

    His voice was a little cold, but there was some warning in his eyes looking at Sheng Yunfei.

    In fact, He Lianshu's heart was full of curiosity. This person's actions were always unexpected, and he really didn't know what his intentions were.

    At this moment, Yun Xize was also looking at Sheng Yunfei, as if he was wondering about something.

    Sheng Yunfei could only twitch the corners of his mouth, and said solemnly:

    "Your Highness, it's time for you to have lunch."

    What does it mean to talk nonsense with your eyes open, that's it.

    He Lianshu looked at the current time, it was just past time, half an hour before lunch.

    He was immediately annoyed and laughed: "Xiao Shaobao, it's still early for lunch time." Almost

    bluntly, do you think I'm a fool?

    Sheng Yunfei pretended to be puzzled, glanced at the sun outside, and suddenly realized:

    "Yes, I made a mistake in my memory. Prince, please continue."

    Pretending as if it was real.

    He took a step back as if nothing had happened.

    Of course it's impossible to continue.

    Being interrupted by Sheng Yunfei, the feeling of being betrayed in He Lianshu's heart has been reduced a lot, and he can't take revenge on the person in front of him.

    After all, he really liked Yun Xize, and ignoring it might be his final bottom line.

    In the end, He Lianshu just glanced at Yun Xize lightly, and then said:

    "You don't need to come to me again after Yun Xize. As for your marriage with me, since the imperial decree has been issued, there is no way for me to change it." "

    If the second emperor really likes you, I think he should be very willing to take the initiative to ask father for an order."

    His tone was calm, as if the person opposite was just a stranger.

    Although there is some truth to this statement, the operability is not strong.

    "But..."

    Yun Xize felt a little unwilling and complained.

    What Helen Shu said was simple.

    But now everyone knows that he is the prince's future lord, if He Lianyu suddenly asks the emperor, it is considered that the emperor loves him and agrees.

    What will the world think of them?

    Before Yun Xize could say the following, Sheng Yunfei said directly to Yun Xize: