Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    "Who allowed you to let him be the queen?"

    Liu Yiyun pointed to He Lianshu and asked, his voice trembling slightly with anger.

    He really didn't expect that the first thing Helianshu did when he came to the throne was to announce this, he was so bold.

    "If you really like this Xiao Yunfei, you can pamper him in private. If you do this, the world will see it."

    Liu Yiyun seemed to be persuading him earnestly, but in fact he was laying the groundwork for the next sentence, " How about this, the Liu family still has Di Kun who is about the same age as you, why don't you marry him, and I don't care about the rest." He Lianshu slowly put down the cup in his hand, he raised his eyes and looked lightly

    at Glancing at Liu Yiyun, there was no warmth in his eyes, only indifference.

    He opened his thin lips lightly: "Father Jun, you have become the empress dowager as you wished, why do you still want to take care of my marriage now?" The

    word "zhen" has already expressed his attitude, which is firm.

    "You, you..."

    Liu Yiyun looked at the flat attitude of the person in front of him, as well as his complete disregard for himself, and felt angry in his heart.

    This was the first time that he realized so clearly that the son he had always controlled had become an uncontrollable person, a completely strange appearance to him.

    "Shu'er, this palace is all for your own good."

    Seeing that this method was not working, Liu Yiyun turned to the warm route, trying to impress He Lianshu.

    When He Lianshu heard this, he suddenly turned his head and stared at Liu Yiyun coldly.

    Immediately, he sneered, and the teacup on the table was swung to the ground:

    "Oh, what a good one for my own good."

    Liu Yiyun's pupils shrank suddenly, startled by the sudden movement, and then the sight that caught his eyes It was the irony in Helianshu's eyes.

    He felt tense.

    "It's for my own good to let me pretend to be a god for so many years. It's also for my good to use me in various ways to obtain the supreme right. I never cared about me but used it endlessly. It's also for my good.

    " Every time Lian Shu said a word, he took a step closer to Liu Yiyun.

    It seems that they are not like father and son, but more like strangers, no, even worse than strangers.

    The mockery in his eyes almost burned Liu Yiyun's heart.

    At this time, Liu Yiyun suddenly realized that what he did was so unqualified.

    "Shu'er."

    As soon as Liu Yiyun called out his name, He Lianshu was interrupted:

    "Actually, I am also very grateful to you. If it weren't for you, how would I have gotten this throne."

    He Lianshu looked at it deeply. Liu Yiyun took a look.

    Liu Yiyun still didn't want to give up.

    "Shu'er, Father Jun just asks you one last thing. How about you not accept Xiao Yunfei as the queen?"

    Liu Yiyun grabbed Helianshu's dragon robe, thinking that he still had something in Helianshu's heart. status.