Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    The morning sun scattered on the ground and shone on the desk through the window.

    The young man's delicate side face was half covered by his arms, and his slender eyelashes cast a light shadow.

    The warm sunlight shone on the boy's face, and his fair cheeks seemed to be translucent.

    At this time, the classroom door was pushed open.

    The sound of high heels clattered from far to near, and books were placed on the table.

    Teacher Mu, the class teacher, stood on the podium, and after walking around for a week, he cleared his throat and said,

    "Today, a transfer student came to our class. Please give me a round of applause."

    It was morning, and everyone was yawning , is not very interested in this news.

    Especially since they are all in their third year of high school now, they have no feeling for this stranger.

    At this time, the door was pushed open from the outside.

    What came into view was a pair of white and slender hands with well-defined joints.

    The girl in the front row took a deep breath, and then excitedly grabbed the arm of the deskmate, "God, this transfer student is really amazing." The

    deskmate was woken up, with an impatient expression on her face, but when she saw When the boy was standing at the door, he instantly woke up.

    It was obviously the same school uniform, a white blouse with blue stripes, but it seemed to be covered with light on that person, and it would not be an exaggeration to say that he was walking on a hanger.

    The young man was tall and slender, and the black trousers made his legs even more slender, and he was handsome and upright.

    On the fair cheeks, there seemed to be a smile in a pair of beautiful phoenix eyes.

    Standing there, the whole person was dazzling, and instantly attracted everyone's attention.

    Sheng Yunfei walked into the classroom, and immediately saw Su Mo lying on the table.

    The corners of his lips curled up slightly, with a meaningful smile on his face.

    Su Mo seemed to be disturbed by the sudden sound. He frowned, rubbed his temples, and raised his head.

    All of a sudden, he ran into the smiling eyes of the person on the stage. The moment they looked at each other, Su Mo seemed to see the person blinking at him.

    He immediately looked away, but the pair of smiling phoenix eyes seemed to be lingering in front of his eyes.

    Then Su Mo picked up the exercise book with a blank expression, picked up the pen and began to write the physics questions on it.

    "Come on, let me introduce myself."

    Sheng Yunfei then looked away and nodded with a smile:

    "Hello everyone, my name is Sheng Yunfei, I come from Xingfeng High School, and I hope to get along well with everyone in this last time. "

    Hearing Xingfeng High School, everyone's face flashed a trace of surprise.

    After all, it was the only school in the city that was better than their high school, and the entry requirements were extremely harsh.

    Not only family background is required, but also grades are required, each aspect has strict requirements.