Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Soon after Halls left, Sheng Yunfei left the ward by himself.

    Originally, he had nothing to do, so staying here was also boring.

    But Sheng Yunfei didn't return to the original owner's residence immediately, he was afraid that after he went back, Hals would be very uncomfortable.

    But it didn't occur to him that Hals didn't go back at all.

    Taking advantage of this time, Sheng Yunfei wanted to have a better understanding of the situation in this world.

    Although Sheng Yunfei had done many missions before, it was his first contact with such a world system.

    He was a little curious.

    As far as the eye can see on the street, there are more female insects and very few male insects.

    The workers in the store are also females, and the male masters are the customers inside.

    Occasionally, I met a male insect, surrounded by many female insects, who looked like the stars were holding the moon, and his face was full of arrogance.

    When the male is unhappy, he will hit or scold the female around him, regardless of how many insects are watching around him, he doesn't care at all.

    And the female worms apologized there in a humble manner, with a panicked look on their faces, for fear that they would be completely disgusted by their male lord.

    The surrounding females seemed to be used to this kind of scene, their eyes were full of indifference, without any surprise, and some females even blamed that female in their eyes.

    After all, let a male get angry, no matter whether the previous thing was the fault of the female, but at this moment it is the fault of the female.

    Sheng Yunfei frowned.

    I have new thoughts about the world in my heart.

    In the Zerg world, it can be said to be a paradise for males, but a hell for females.

    Very extreme and unfair.

    He couldn't help thinking that under such an unequal system, wouldn't it lead to riots among female insects?

    But as far as his current status is concerned, these don't seem to be things he can change.

    Sheng Yunfei sighed softly.

    He looked down at the time, it was already afternoon, and he should have gone back.

    As soon as Sheng Yunfei returned to the original owner's residence, he asked the housekeeper,

    "Has Hals come back."

    His tone was not salty, but with inexplicable certainty.

    Sheng Yunfei was thinking that Halls must have returned early.

    In the end, after the steward glanced at him, he hesitated and said:

    "Return to Your Highness, Major General Hals has not returned to the residence."

    The steward obviously saw that the respected Prince's face immediately darkened, and he quickly lowered his head head.

    I couldn't help but worry about Halls, it was obvious that His Highness must be angry now, otherwise why would his face be so ugly.

    All the worms in the Prince's Mansion knew that although Major General Hals was His Highness's female monarch, he did not like His Highness at all.