Chapter 134

Chapter 134

The cool wind gently blew the curtains, making a rustling sound, and the sunlight scattered on the ground with a bit of dazzling light.

Sheng Yunfei rested his head on Su Mo's lap, his eyes were tightly closed, and there was a bit of fatigue between his brows, as if he had fallen asleep.

At this time, a long, white finger landed between his brows, and the fingertips stroked lightly, with a slight itchiness.

Su Mo lowered his head, with tenderness in his eyes.

At this time, the person he thought was asleep grabbed his hand before he could take it back.

Sheng Yunfei slowly opened his eyes, with a slight smile in his dark pupils, he raised his eyebrows and slightly curled his lips:

"You want to take advantage of me while I'm asleep?"

Su Mo poked Sheng Yunfei with his hand She leaned over and kissed his lips, and then said with a smile, "This is called taking advantage."

Sheng Yunfei chuckled lightly, with some unclear meaning in his eyes.

He stretched out his hand to grab Su Mo, raised his body slightly, and kissed him.

When lips and teeth touched, Su Mo naturally opened his lips lightly, as if to kiss him better for him, with full tolerance for Sheng Yunfei.

Sheng Yunfei didn't leave those soft lips until the young man was kissed so that his eyes shone with water and his eyelashes were slightly wet.

With his fingertips, he wiped away the water from the corners of Su Mo's lips, and said in a serious tone, "This is called taking advantage."

Su Mo couldn't resist Sheng Yunfei's thick skin, he blushed slightly, and glared at Sheng Yunfei. glance.

But with that blushing cheek, it's more like acting like a baby.

Although everything before has been explained clearly, Sheng Yunfei is still very busy now, after all, it is the rising period of their entire combination.

Although Su Mo felt distressed, he did not stop anything.

He also knew that Sheng Yunfei probably didn't like his too much interference.

And today is Sheng Yunfei's hard-won rest time, and the two of them have been nesting in the house all morning.

At this time, the mobile phone that was set aside rang.

Su Mo got off the sofa and picked up the phone. When he saw the caller ID on it, he felt a little surprised.

"Mom." He called softly.

As soon as Sheng Yunfei heard his name, he instantly knew who the person opposite was, and he became a lot more honest.

"Xiao Mo, you haven't been home for a long time, when will you come back?"

Su's mother has always been very reassuring about her son, after all, this child has been excellent since childhood, which really relieved her a lot .

But the only bad thing is that Su Mo is a workaholic.

Every time Su's mother called him home, she would always excuse him with the excuse that there was work to be done.

Su Mo glanced at Sheng Yunfei, and Sheng Yunfei immediately sat up straight, thinking he was mentioned in it.

He asked with his eyes.