Chapter 75

Arc 4
S

piritual Text

Chapter 75

    In the woods, tall poplar trees cast shadows on the students below.

    Even though the sun was very strong, the wind blowing on his face was inexplicably cold.

    "You must carry this jade pendant close to your body."

    When Sheng Yunfei just opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a young man.

    This person was dressed in a white shirt, with a delicate appearance, with some baby fat on his face, his eyes were clear and bright, but there was something wrong on his face at this moment.

    Sheng Yunfei looked at the man in front of him and stretched out his hand towards him.

    He lowered his head subconsciously, and there was a jade pendant in the young white hand.

    The jade pendant was crystal clear, with a bright red drop on it, which looked like blood stains, with a hint of evil.

    Sheng Yunfei was still a little confused about the current situation.

    The man's words just now sounded in his ears.

    What Sheng Yunfei knows so far is that the person in front of him is not the target of the mission.

    After all, he is also a person who has experienced several worlds, how could he admit his mistake.

    And his intuition told Sheng Yunfei that the most important thing he should do now is to take the jade pendant.

    Sheng Yunfei raised his eyes and glanced at the person in front of him inadvertently. Seeing that the person was staring at the jade pendant nervously, he replied calmly: "Got it." Too many words and mistakes, for the sake of consideration, he just spit

    out

    lightly few words.

    And the person opposite seemed to be used to his appearance, and didn't notice that he had changed in the blink of an eye.

    Sheng Yunfei took the jade pendant from the man's hand.

    When holding the jade pendant in his hand, Sheng Yunfei felt as if there was a chill in his body for an instant, but it seemed to be his illusion, and he frowned slightly.

    Song Shuyu watched Yupin fall into the hands of the opposite person, and he breathed a sigh of relief as if he had been relieved.

    He didn't want to experience that feeling of fear again.

    "Anyway, thank you. If there's nothing else, I'll leave first."

    After that, he left without waiting for Sheng Yunfei's answer, with some haste in his steps.

    As if he didn't want to be chased by something.

    Sheng Yunfei looked at the jade pendant in his hand and thought it might be a very important thing.

    He watched the man go away.

    This seemed to be the first time, when he arrived in the new world, he didn't see the mission target immediately, it really didn't fit the character of the system.

    Sheng Yunfei was in a forest at this time, there were occasional pedestrians passing by, and there were benches for people to rest on the side of the path.