Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Seeing Sheng Yunfei's shocked look, Helianshu's lips twitched slightly.

    I felt a little happy in my heart.

    Originally, he wanted to solve Xiao Yunfei secretly, but just now he changed his mind.

    After all, sometimes death is the liberation, and he can't be free, so why can others be freed so easily.

    That's right, Helen Shu is so domineering.

    And after this rain and dew period, He Lianshu had a premonition that the rain and dew period would not be as easy to survive as before at this time of the month.

    So he also needs a tool to ease the rain and dew period for him, and this Xiao Yunfei is the best candidate, it is best to put him by his side.

    All of a sudden, countless people's eyes fell on Sheng Yunfei, curious, sizing up, and inexplicably sympathetic.

    It was as if Sheng Yunfei was going to die.

    Xiao Shangshu instantly believed Sheng Yunfei's words at this time, but he was not happy at all.

    After all, Xiao Yunfei was his only son, and the only child left by his beloved wife. Being beside such a living King of Hades meant that he would be in fear every day.

    As soon as Xiao Shangshu had this thought in his mind, he immediately dragged Sheng Yunfei to his knees when he thought of such a terrible day in the future.

    "His Royal Highness, do you have any misunderstandings? My son Yunfei has no special skills, he can't help the prince, and he can't protect you, the prince will lose his position. Please ask the prince to find someone else." Xiao

    Shangshu It can be regarded as the top pressure to offend the prince, but also to prevent Xiao Yunfei from stepping into this muddy water.

    Sure enough, as soon as he said this, He Lianshu's face immediately sank.

    Everyone is like this, avoiding him, wishing to stay away from him, the more so, he just doesn't want them to be happy.

    Sheng Yunfei tugged Xiao Shangshu's sleeve secretly, trying to make him not refuse so rashly.

    After all, looking at He Lianshu's face, it was obvious that he was in a bad mood.

    And it's not impossible to be a prince with less protection.

    Sheng Yunfei was actually a little happy in his heart, after all, he could always be by He Lianshu's side in the future.

    Xiao Shangshu was not in such a good mood as Sheng Yunfei, he was sweating profusely, and the blood on his face had almost faded.

    "Why, does Xiao Shangshu look down on Bengong?"

    He Lianshu narrowed his eyes slightly, the coldness in his eyes seemed to be able to freeze the people around him three feet, his displeasure had already shown on the surface.

    "Back to His Royal Highness, of course not."

    Xiao Shangshu could only bite the bullet and reply now.

    The atmosphere became a little awkward for a while, and everyone had to hold their breath, for fear of accidentally offending He Lianshu.

    Finally, Helianfeng at the top couldn't stand it anymore and broke the deadlock.

    "Aiqing, it's your blessing that the crown prince has a crush on your son, so you don't need to shirk it."

    The emperor gave an order, and the matter was settled in this way. Anyone who refuted it would be disobeying the will.