Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    The night is as cool as water, and the bright moonlight is scattered on the eaves.

    It should have been a quiet night, but in some places the excitement is only just beginning.

    The sound of laughing and silk bamboo, passed through the window to the outside, the building was brightly lit, and there was an endless stream of human voices.

    Shuiyue Tower, the famous place of fireworks and willow lanes in the capital of Jin Dynasty, is also the so-called brothel.

    Xiao Yunfei used to be a frequent visitor here. Although he didn't spend the night here, he still did things like listening to music and seeing beauties on weekdays.

    But since Sheng Yunfei came to this world, it was the first time for him to come here.

    From the moment Sheng Yunfei stepped into the Shuiyue Tower, he suddenly felt a little guilty.

    What was he guilty of, and he didn't do anything.

    Sheng Yunfei felt that he was too suspicious.

    Moreover, taking another 10,000 steps back, he didn't believe that he could meet Helen Shu here.

    After thinking about it this way, Sheng Yunfei instantly felt a lot more at ease. He looked around the Shuiyue Tower.

    "Oh, isn't this Mr. Xiao?" When

    the old bustard saw Sheng Yunfei's group of people, it was as if she had seen gold, with a light in her eyes, and she immediately came up to her.

    "It's been a long time since you've been to our Shuiyue Building, and the girls and young masters in the building think you're crazy." The

    old bustard pursed her lips and smiled. Staring at Sheng Yunfei.

    How can you not think about it, after all, this Xiao Yunfei has always been generous, and it is just for people to sing and have a drink with him, plus this Xiao Yunfei looks like a good-looking talent, and he is as beautiful as the moon, which is even more exciting up.

    Obviously, Sheng Yunfei himself understood this truth, after all, the original owner was always generous.

    He used the paper fan in his hand to block the old bustard's approach without any trace.

    The smell of rouge on this man's body made his head hurt, Sheng Yunfei couldn't help covering his nose, and suddenly remembered the intoxicating scent of peach blossoms on He Lianshu's body.

    Thinking of this, he couldn't help feeling a little startled.

    Most of the girls and young masters in Shuiyue Tower are moderate, because they will not be worried about being marked by others, and the chance of conceiving other people's children is too small, which will save a lot of trouble.

    Of course there are also dikuns here, but they are very few. After all, ordinary dikuns are well protected. Few dikuns will be reduced to this kind of place. When they come here, they want to live with them. For one night, it almost cost a lot of money.

    The old bustard was a winking person, knowing that Sheng Yunfei didn't want her to get close, so she distanced herself.

    There was some doubt in my heart, after all, this Mr. Xiao was not like this before, but he didn't dare to speculate too much, he just rolled his eyes and said: "Master Xiao

    came today by coincidence, we have a new Dikun in our building, he must be suitable Master Xiao's taste."

    The old bustard's eyes were ambiguous, and there was an unconcealable smile on his lips.