Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    On the second day, news spread that there was a cure for the plague.

    Hearing this news, everyone boiled up, and people were eager to move there.

    There is medicine to cure, which means that one's relatives and friends have the hope of being able to be saved.

    Now these sick people are all locked up in specially selected cells.

    When Zhao Anping heard the news from outside, he was so excited that he didn't know what to say.

    Seeing Sheng Yunfei walking in from the outside, he held Sheng Yunfei's hand excitedly:

    "My lord, have you heard the news that there is a cure for this plague."

    Sheng Yunfei moved away calmly. his hand.

    "Of course I know." He said in a flat tone, "Because I spread the news." "

    Oh, the news was spread by the adults, did the adults spread the news?"

    Zhao Anping repeated the words , He suddenly opened his eyes wide and looked at Sheng Yunfei.

    He grabbed Sheng Yunfei's sleeve tightly, and asked anxiously: "Then how will the plague be cured, my lord?"

    Sheng Yunfei pursed his lips, looking at Zhao Anping who was full of anticipation, and suddenly felt a little embarrassed in his heart. .

    He pondered for a moment before saying,

    "Actually, I haven't found an antidote."

    Maybe Zhao Anping has successfully experienced it all at this very moment.

    Jingling City, which has been shrouded by the plague and has not seen the sun for a long time, is most looking forward to seeing a glimmer of light at this moment.

    As soon as Zhao Anping felt the shadow of the light, he was told that the light was fake and fabricated.

    The smile on his face froze a bit, his expression was no longer as warm as before, he just stared at Sheng Yunfei, his voice was full of solemnity: "Master Xiao, what do you mean?" "Do you know what is going on now?

    " The whole Jingling City is so happy because of your news, you let me, how can I explain to them, alas..."

    Zhao Anping sighed deeply.

    Sheng Yunfei didn't care about Zhao Anping's questioning tone.

    He knew that the person in front of him was really doing it for the good of the people of this city.

    "Master Zhao, although I don't have it now, in a few days, His Highness the Crown Prince and I will definitely find the antidote."

    Sheng Yunfei's tone was very certain.

    Looking into these firm eyes, what Zhao Anping originally wanted to say disappeared in this instant.

    In the end, he just lowered his head and sighed slowly:

    "I hope my lord will not disappoint the people in Jingling City." "

    By the way, Mr. Zhao, I actually need you to do something when I am looking for you."

    Sheng Yunfei Only then did I remember my purpose for coming here.

    "I would like to hear the details."

    Sheng Yunfei leaned over and whispered a few words in Zhao Anping's ear.

    When Zhao Anping heard Sheng Yunfei's words, there was a bit of surprise in his eyes at first, and then only admiration remained.