Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Ming Su's eyes widened suddenly, looking at the enlarged handsome face in front of him.

    No matter how young he died, he knew that kissing was a very intimate thing.

    When Ming Su was alive, all the kisses he knew were between husband and wife, and that was something only the closest people would do.

    Ming Su stared blankly at Sheng Yunfei, and found that he seemed to be slowly opening his eyes.

    Those gentle eyes no longer had that indifference at this moment, and they looked at him with a little tenderness and a little confusion.

    This stare at each other made Ming Su forget to push Sheng Yunfei away for a moment, and also forgot the lips that were sticking to his lips.

    Almost when Ming Su thought Sheng Yunfei had woken up, he closed his eyes again.

    It was as if he just regained some consciousness just now, and his actions were just careless.

    Ming Su took a step back, pursed his lips, and a blush appeared on his face.

    He touched his lips uncomfortably, it was obviously still cold, but it made him feel uncomfortably hot.

    Hou Mingsu had never been so flustered when facing a fierce ghost.

    At this moment, there was only a blank space left in his brain, and he subconsciously wanted to disappear here.

    Sheng Yunfei suddenly felt that the room became extremely quiet.

    After a while, he didn't wait for Ming Su to make any move, he quietly opened his eyes.

    It turned out that there was no one in the room, not even a shadow.

    Sheng Yunfei sat up straight away, the spectators had left, so what else did he have to pretend.

    The young man's eyes had long since returned to clarity, as if nothing had happened before.

    Sheng Yunfei touched his lips lightly with his fingertips, and a vague smile flashed across his eyes.

    Time flies, and a week has passed in the blink of an eye.

    I don't know if it happened too suddenly last time, Mingsu almost never appeared before Sheng Yunfei's eyes again.

    The boy suddenly disappeared, and Sheng Yunfei felt quite lonely.

    But he knew that he also needed to give him some time to think about some things.

    In the afternoon, Sheng Yunfei received a very strange but familiar call.

    In almost a month since he came here, Mother Ye never took the initiative to call or send him any messages.

    The last record in the original owner's phone was almost two months ago.

    Sheng Yunfei frowned slightly, but still connected the phone.

    "Ye Yunfei, you haven't answered the phone for such a long time, have you gone out to fool around again?"

    A sharp middle-aged female voice suddenly came from inside, and Sheng Yunfei's eyes flashed coldness.

    He didn't understand that although the original owner was not born by Ye's mother, after all, she had been raised for twenty years, and she had no feelings at all.

    Moreover, Sheng Yunfei always felt that Ye's mother was somewhat guarded against Ye Yunfei, or it was generally hostile.

    It seems that he is afraid that he will become too good, so he wants to hold him firmly in his own hands.