Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Sheng Yunfei blinked slowly, but still hadn't reacted.

    "Congratulations to the host."

    The voice of the system just came from his mind, and Sheng Yunfei came back to his senses.

    [Did I do something? I seem to have done nothing. 】

    Sheng Yunfei was a little strange, obviously these days, he found that Gu Yizhi was alienating him, as if he was in a cold war with him.

    And now...

    he knows that the statistics of the system cannot be wrong.

    Sheng Yunfei thought in his heart.

    "So you weren't talking to me."

    Sheng Yunfei's face showed a little rejoicing and joy, but his eyes were more on Gu Yizhi's face.

    Inexplicably, he felt that the person in front of him seemed to have become more gentle.

    The aura around her seemed to have softened a little, not as subtle as before.

    Sheng Yunfei has always been very sensitive to these emotions, but he just didn't pay much attention to them before.

    Now it is found that something is different.

    Gu Yizhi smiled, with a curve on his lips: "Then let's go."

    He stretched out his hand towards Sheng Yunfei.

    Sheng Yunfei looked down at the palm of the young man in front of him, the light of the sun seemed to be able to penetrate it, with that kind of transparent whiteness, the fingers were slender and green, and the fingertips were slightly pink, which was unbelievably beautiful.

    Sheng Yunfei had a question in his mind:

    【System, is he flirting with me? 】

    The system pondered for a moment before saying: "Maybe?"

    Alas, it thought in its heart that it blamed the host for being so lucky that it was actively teased by the mission target.

    He raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Yizhi, under the warm light, the smudged smile on the young man's brows and eyes gradually became stronger.

    Sheng Yunfei hesitated for a moment pretending to be reserved, then stretched out his hand and directly held Gu Yizhi's hand.

    Originally, he was a little impatient, but he deliberately showed a little hesitation, after all, he is a principled person.

    Yes, that's the principle.

    The corners of his lips curled up slightly, and then immediately retracted, as if he was afraid of being seen by others.

    The two walked out holding hands, like a pair of ordinary couples, so close and well-matched, with warmth, as if there was a light pink filter all over their bodies.

    The remaining crew members, watching the backs of the two people walking away, let out a deep sigh of relief.

    The person who spread the dog food finally left, and they felt a sense of loss while relaxing.

    After all, love in the entertainment industry is too complicated and too dark, but now they seem to see a light, so dazzling and so pure.

    After the movie was finished, the director held a wrap-up banquet two days later.