Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    "Host, you are still in the mood to laugh." The system was speechless.

    "Why can't I laugh, after all, this photo makes me so handsome." Sheng Yunfei said rather innocently.

    The system looked serious: "Is this the time to pay attention to this? Our mission is to save Gu Yizhi's life, not destroy him." Hearing the system's words,

    Sheng Yunfei instantly became unhappy, with a smile on his face. Concentrated, a trace of coldness flashed in his eyes.

    His tone became a little indifferent, and he asked in a deep voice: "First of all, did I send the photo?" The

    system sensed that something was wrong with the host, so it replied boldly: "No." "

    Secondly, who is the person below?" Are you scolding Gu Yizhi?"

    The system looked at the comments below.

    Some people have crying expressions, indicating that their house has collapsed.

    But since his debut, Gu Yizhi has always followed the route of the acting school, never an idol school. He debuted at the age of eighteen, and now he is twenty-eight years old, a full ten years.

    The hardships along the way are obvious to all fans.

    From a small supporting role to winning the Best Actor in the end, Gu Yizhi relied on his own hard work and talent.

    But now, most of the fans are still rational when it comes to Gu Yizhi's love affair.

    Although I felt a little sad, I still expressed my support for him.

    After all, falling in love is something that everyone has to experience when they reach a certain age. Can't celebrities have their own lives?

    The system hesitated for a moment, and then said slowly: "It seems not." "

    Then, did I destroy him?"

    The system: "No."

    "Oh." Sheng Yunfei snorted coldly, and ignored the system.

    The system knew that it was at fault, and immediately apologized: "Host, I'm sorry, I was wrong, and I won't talk too much next time." After a while,

    Sheng Yunfei said quietly: "I can't bear the responsibility of ruining other people's lives. Get up."

    "Host, I was wrong." The system almost wanted to kill the self who was so cheap before.

    After a while, Sheng Yunfei suddenly said: "Do you want to be forgiven by me?"

    The system didn't know why, but it still said: "Of course."

    Sheng Yunfei: "I have to choose my identity in the next world."

    System: Uh ...was waiting for it here.

    "Oh..." Sheng Yunfei sighed again.

    The system hurriedly said: "I promise you."

    "That's about the same."

    The system said helplessly, "Host, what are we going to do next?"

    Sheng Yunfei returned to his previous foolishness, and he lazily said: "Wait for him to come and find you." Me, didn’t I say before that he will take the initiative to come to me.”

    System: “Huh?”

    This time Sheng Yunfei explained:

    “Since the protagonist Gu Jin designed Gu Yizhi, there will definitely be some ambiguity left behind.” It is impossible for him to keep nothing about photos and the like, and it is a normal routine to post these on the Internet to discredit this new actor." "