Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Shu Ling was so flustered right now that she didn't notice that someone was quietly following behind him.

    How could there be an antidote?

    But that was the fact that he saw with his own eyes, which made him deceive himself again.

    At this time, Shuling's first reaction was to find someone with him to discuss a solution.

    He turned many corners in the streets and alleys familiarly, and finally came to a secret courtyard.

    Suddenly turning her head and looking around, Shu Ling felt a sense of uneasiness in her heart.

    But seeing that there was no one there, Shu Ling thought that maybe she was thinking too much, so she knocked on the door with some relief.

    A person inside opened the door and directly pulled Shu Ling in.

    The door slammed shut.

    And the other side.

    Sheng Yunfei lowered his head and stared blankly at He Lianshu in his arms, while He Lianshu turned his head sideways to look in the direction of the gate.

    Seeing that there was no movement, she directly pushed it out of Sheng Yunfei's arms.

    Because of Shu Ling's sudden turning back just now, He Lianshu only had time to push Sheng Yunfei to hide in the corner.

    Sheng Yunfei suddenly felt a sense of loss.

    What he didn't notice was that there was a dark light in He Lianshu's eyes that didn't look at him.

    After a while, Sheng Yunfei said:

    "Your Highness, let's find someone to catch them now, so that we can find the antidote smoothly." He

    Lianshu heard his words, looked up at him, and then nodded Nodded, but did not move.

    Just when He Lianshu was feeling puzzled, he discovered that some familiar figures gradually appeared around the yard.

    That was obviously He Lianshu's personal guard.

    There was some surprise in Sheng Yunfei's eyes.

    "This is..."

    He was interrupted by He Lianshu as soon as he uttered his question.

    "Ying Yi."

    Sheng Yunfei heard him call out.

    At this time, he could only swallow his doubts in his stomach first, and looked sideways at the young man with a stern face beside him, Sheng Yunfei suddenly felt a little complicated.

    A figure landed beside them, and Ying Yi knelt on the ground:

    "Your Highness, the people around are already in ambush, all you need is an order."

    Helian glanced at Sheng Yunfei nonchalantly, as if to confirm How did the people around me react at this time.

    Afterwards, he said to Ying: "Action, remember to leave a life alive."

    "Yes, master."

    The sound of swords colliding instantly resounded in the courtyard.

    After a while, the closed door was opened from the inside.

    He Lianshu walked in first.

    Sheng Yunfei followed behind him.

    Originally, he thought that he was exhausted, and thought that it was the best way to actively lure Shu Ling back to his lair.