Chapter 130

Chapter 130

Just as Su Mo struggled for a long time, when he was about to speak, suddenly a person ran over from behind, very fast, and he was about to hit his back.

Su Mo was thinking about that question and didn't notice what was behind him, but Sheng Yunfei saw it.

He stretched out his long arms and pulled the young man into his arms, protecting his back with his hands.

Suddenly, Su Mo crashed into Sheng Yunfei's arms.

The tip of the nose was filled with the cool breath of the man, Su Mo raised his eyes to look at Sheng Yunfei's cheek which was close at hand.

The profile of the man's profile is exquisite, his chin has a graceful arc, and every part of his face seems to be God's preference for him.

His eyes are brown with slender eye tails. Such eyes may look a little out of place on others, but on him, they only add a bit of unique charm.

The shape of his lips is beautiful, with some curvature, the kiss is soft and warm, just like the feeling in memory, the corners of his lips always seem to be smiling, at least when he is in front of him Is such that.

Su Mo couldn't help but grabbed Sheng Yunfei's arm with his fingers, and with this strength, he tiptoed slightly and kissed it.

At this moment, it seemed that even the sound of the wind had stopped, and the other people were all reduced to background boards at this moment.

Sheng Yunfei's pupils shrank slightly, and was also surprised by Su Mo's actions.

Because Su Mo has always been reserved and shy, now Sheng Yunfei thinks that this person should also be bold.

He gladly accepted this gentle and serious kiss from the young man.

Su Mo still had some sense. He knew it was outside, so after a few seconds, he left Sheng Yunfei's lips and took a step back.

"That's my answer."

The young man's cheeks were slightly raised, and the pale pink kiss was still on his lips. His eyes were bright, and the light-colored pupils were full of the figure of the person opposite.

After saying this, Su Mo might feel embarrassed, he rubbed his ears, a faint blush floated on his face.

The young man's eyes wandered a little, he didn't dare to look at Sheng Yunfei.

Sheng Yunfei stared at Su Mo quietly for a while, his lips slightly raised, and nodded:

"Well, you are right."

He gently brushed the young man's pale pink lips with his fingertips, and then pressed it On his own lips, he raised his eyes slightly.

Su Mo only felt that his face was extremely hot, but the person opposite him still looked very natural.

Several layers of mist gradually emerged in the night sky, and the moon was shrouded in mist, showing a hazy appearance.

In the bathroom, there was the sound of water.

Sheng Yunfei was lying on the bed, propping his head up, occasionally looking in the direction of the bathroom.

After a while, he glanced at his phone.

Su Mo has been in the bathroom for more than half an hour, and he still hasn't come out.

Sheng Yunfei deliberately raised his voice and said,