Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    "Your Highness, Your Highness."

    Under Sheng Yunfei's cold gaze, Hornuo's voice trembled a little.

    His body was slightly cold, and he lowered his head stiffly.

    The coldness in Sheng Yunfei's eyes reminded him suddenly of what kind of worm Ye Yunfei was.

    Vicious methods, merciless, and bloody violence have always been synonymous with Ye Yunfei.

    And those bugs who angered His Royal Highness never had good results.

    It's just that the current Ye Yunfei has become a little gentler because of Hals.

    In the past, Horno was almost watching Ye Yunfei punish other worms, but now it was his turn.

    "Oh, it seems that you didn't take what I told you just now to your heart."

    Sheng Yunfei sneered and frowned slightly.

    Holes looked at him and called out in a low voice:

    "Master."

    His eyelashes drooped slightly, covering the inexplicable emotions inside.

    It turned out that they communicated with each other when he was not around.

    Holes couldn't help flashing this thought in his mind.

    When Sheng Yunfei met the young man's eyes, Sheng Yunfei's eyes softened a bit, but his intuition told him that Hals might not be in a good mood.

    Sheng Yunfei frowned slightly, looking at Horno with indifference.

    "Hornuo, do you know what punishment is in interstellar for offending the prince?"

    In fact, it only takes a simple sentence from Sheng Yunfei to make Hornuo go through prison, but now Sheng Yunfei doesn't want to be so simple.

    How can the pain on the flesh be unforgettable, other methods are obviously more suitable for a scheming bug like Horno.

    "Your Highness, Your Highness, please spare me."

    What Horno thought was that Sheng Yunfei would let those worms send him to prison for punishment.

    Just like those female insects who made a mistake, they received more than a dozen whips, just like Halls once did.

    But for Horno, these canings are equivalent to killing half of his life. After all, he has not experienced many war trials like Holes.

    Hor Nuo knelt in front of Sheng Yunfei, his eyes were filled with tears, and he looked pitiful.

    He still wanted to grab Sheng Yunfei's trousers, but Sheng Yunfei avoided him in disgust.

    His hand was empty, Horno's miserable movements paused slightly, and the expression on his face froze slightly.

    Then, as if thinking of something again, Horno knelt and rubbed to Hols's side.

    With dim eyes, he grabbed the corner of Hals's clothes and begged Hals in a tearful voice,

    "Brother, please help me, I don't want to go to prison, please beg for love with the prince.

    " Ernuo's face was full of tears, and ordinary insects would surely soften their hearts after seeing it.

    It's a pity that the bugs on the opposite side are not ordinary bugs.

    Hals frowned, he took a step back, and directly let Horno fall into the air.