Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    The whole room was extremely quiet, so quiet that it seemed as if he could hear the heavy breathing from the people around him.

    Sheng Yunfei felt that all the warm breath sprayed on his ears, with a tingling feeling, as if reaching the bottom of his heart.

    And he himself was directly pushed against the wall by He Lianshu.

    "Ash."

    He called softly.

    He used a name that he hadn't called in a long time.

    The night was so thick that he couldn't even see the expression of the person opposite him.

    What Sheng Yunfei could know was that the peach blossom fragrance permeating his nostrils gradually became more intense.

    "You know what to do."

    Helen Shu's voice was full of hoarseness, and his fingertips tightly grasped the skirt of Sheng Yunfei's body.

    The heat in his body gradually surged up from his body, and the uncomfortable feeling made him close his eyes tightly, and he could only lean against Sheng Yunfei's arms.

    Gently sniffing the scent of the people around him, the strong hot feeling was relieved a little, but what was left was just a feeling of emptiness, which made He Lianshu couldn't help but want to smell more, get some more.

    Sheng Yunfei slowly covered Helianshu's hand, and the other hand tightly wrapped around Helianshu's waist.

    In the next second, he directly hugged the person in his arms and walked towards the bed.

    He didn't answer, but his actions already represented everything.

    He Lianshu stayed in his arms like this, with the kind of docility he had never experienced before.

    He gently wrapped his hands around Sheng Yunfei's neck, and buried his head in his arms.

    The faint moonlight scattered beside the bed, bringing a ray of light.

    The soft brocade quilt was slightly trapped, and He Lianshu was placed on top of the brocade quilt.

    There was a little confusion in his eyes, and a layer of mist covered his usually indifferent eyes, as if because of discomfort, his beautiful brows were slightly frowned.

    "A Fei."

    He whispered unconsciously, and at this moment there seemed to be a voice in his mind telling him that he should be like this.

    The moment he said the name, he seemed to confirm something.

    Sheng Yunfei froze when he heard this familiar address.

    Various thoughts flashed in his eyes, and finally they all converged into the person in front of him.

    Xinxiang entangled with each other, as if they should be so close.

    The two flavors are mixed together and become the most matching existence.

    In the next second, Sheng Yunfei was directly dragged down by He Lianshu, and her warm lips covered her.

    He Lianshu raised his head slightly, and put his hand lightly on Sheng Yunfei's shoulder. The movement on his lips felt a little wanton, and he just wanted to act on the impulse in his heart.

    Sheng Yunfei looked at the young man's peach-blossom eyes through the faint moonlight, the half-drooped slender eyelashes cast a light shadow, and the glass-like pupils seemed to be covered with a layer of thick fog, which made him intoxicated.