Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    "Chi Yueyao, female, is twenty-five years old this year. She is one of the four most popular actresses. It was when he was so beautiful that she suddenly fell in love." "

    Lovers Feng Lang, a singer under Shengyu, two years ago Their debut was originally tepid, but a year later it was suddenly revealed that he was Chi Yueyao's boyfriend, and because of this status, he gradually gained some fame." "

    The two have always shown affection on Weibo, so cp In fact, there are quite a lot of fans, and Feng Lang has developed a lot because of this." "

    But what everyone doesn't know is that Chi Yueyao and Feng Lang are actually childhood sweethearts, and Chi Yueyao grew up in Feng's parents when he was young. Yes, he has unusual feelings for Feng Lang, and later Feng Lang wanted to enter the entertainment circle, so he borrowed Chi Yueyao's relationship." "

    For Feng Lang, his feelings for Chi Yueyao are more Bare. Naked. Naked use. According to the data, he is actually a homosexual, but Chi Yueyao didn't know that half a year later, Chi Yueyao had his child under Feng Lang's deliberate design, and Feng Lang forced him to marry him. She quit the entertainment circle."     "Because of those previous relationships and Chi Yueyao's health, she couldn't get rid of the child, so she had no choice but to quit the circle and leave all the connections in the entertainment circle to Feng Lang."     " Feng Lang took advantage of this opportunity to become popular, and only after he became popular did he dare to reveal his sexuality. When he was mixing with some young boys who had just debuted, he was bumped into by Chi Yueyao. With a bad temper, he wanted to beat him in a fit of anger, but he was pushed to the ground by Feng Lang during the pushing and shoving, and he had a dystocia, and ended up with two dead bodies." "And this Feng Lang pretended to be heartbroken     in front of outsiders, Selling affectionate characters, won the favor of countless people, and became popular again." "     By the way, the host, what's more coincidental is that this person met the protagonist Shou Gu Jin later, and fell in love with him at first sight, but what a pity. How could the protagonist be caught by the eye? With Chi Yueyao's relationship, he helped Gu Jin a lot, and finally became a "affectionate" male supporting role." The more the system said, the more angry it became, this Feng Lang was     simply A scum of scum.     Just wanted to kill him.

    [Oh, affectionate, it is an insult to use this word on this person. 】

    Sheng Yunfei had some sarcasm in his eyes.

    Originally, according to the original main line, neither Gu Jin nor Gu Yizhi had participated in this variety show, and naturally they had never met this Feng Lang.

    But now because of his arrival, everything has changed a lot.

    But some things are destined not to change.

    The so-called people flock together, and things are divided into groups.

    Sheng Yunfei looked in Feng Lang's direction, and saw that he was staring at Gu Jin very seriously, his eyes were full of curiosity and amazement, but he was stingy to give alms to his real girlfriend by his side.

    The protagonist is destined to be a supporting actor, no matter what he can't escape the gear of fate.

    Sheng Yunfei hopes that they can develop something, even if it doesn't happen, he wants to give them a chance to make something happen.

    After all, it is good for scumbags to get together to harm each other, so why harm innocent people.

    After the four groups of lovers introduced themselves, they entered the next link.